Reviews for Frozen Utopia
Star Ribbon chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was an interesting point of view for sure. I never thought that other people would think that Kairi was crazy because she was trying to remember Sora. o.o In any case, it was a sweet story in its own way, and I enjoyed it.

Kudos, and keep up the good work, okay? x3
twilighttries chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Cute! Ah, adorable. :) Excellent job.
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 2/25/2007

This was. It was just a wonderful, breath-taking canon. I love the way you keep selphie's natural integrity, keeping her personality as it always is. cuteh selphidus. but, ah, poor kairi. but, hey, we all know she comes back- with teh whotheheckissor person!

wewt. well, its sad, especially knowing what happens in emerald shores. ;_;

I loved this.

courtney & lunamaria.

luff joo.
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is gorgeous. Seriously, Suki, every time I read something of yours, I think I can't be any more amazed by your writing, and then you post something like THIS, and I realize I'm wrong. This is absolutely beautiful, and you've single-handedly turned me into a Selphidus addict.
Namilaa chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
aw...i havent read such a cute Selphidus in a long time!

:3 oober cute, really

i loved how Kairi really actually played a roll,

and that Selphie and Tidus' romance wasn't so centered

very very very cute

i forgot how much i really loved this couple!

and OHEMGEE, cannon is love, you should write a Cloudith!

orr, a Squiffie!

and i LOVE your non-AU's! better than mine

make more non-AU! they are LUSCIOUS! ...woww, i never thought

i would ever use THAT word, ha ha

great job. oh, and i LOVED this line:

"the sky was scattered with diamonds."

-drops dead- very very nice, keep it up, chica

ahnminh chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I think that Kairi

here is absolutely

...effulgent. Haha.

Yup. Selphie and Tidus

are pretty adorable.

It'd be interesting to

see this continued,

although it probably won't.

xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
oh i really liked this :)

selphidus is the best ;)

very descriptive and creative.

good job!

good luck & thanks for entering

[ loren ]
PS2games-lady chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
What else can I say? XD

Another great oneshot, another great piece of work, once again wonderfully written and the characterization also perfect...

Keep up the great work!
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
You know, I've never really thought about how everyone on the island probably thought Kairi was off her rocker, all talking about keyblades and heartless and Sora nonsense. This fic was really well written, and I was excited to read another peice of your writing. I kind of understand what the title means, but could you explain kind of what it means?
Fugitive chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love it. It's interesting seeing KH from this point of view, from someone who doesn't know the real story.. Oh, the dramatic irony! XD But yes, excellent job.