Reviews for Porcelain Reflections
aicee chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
hooooooo raaaaa
that was verry nice w very nice, indeed! w
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Damn, that was like a piece of friggin' free-write poetry, I wish it had a different ending, but it was written really well on Sasuke's part, and even if Naruto only had minor description, you came back with a powerful interaction between the two. Great! I lov it!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, that was refreshingly intense. I love how you described Sasuke. It was so cold and calculating, and seemed to be waiting for something. Naruto's entrance was perfect and in exact contrast to how you described Sasuke. Very well done, excellent piece.
Ophelia Hall chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
_ great thorough.
im sorry lmao chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Now that's just dam creepy. But I loved the ending. It makes the story seem happier.
xXforgottenXx chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was great, beautyful, awesome i just can't discribe how much i liked it and still like! How you put the "monologue" the rumors and the normal text together i just couldn't stop reading (even it was short) all the time i thought: "when does naruto show up? maybe now? no..." until he really showed up. it was just great. I expecially liked the ending, it like there should be a "to be continued" but there wasn't one and i really like endings like this.
Adrastea Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hi,

How are you?

I have to say that this is the strangest story i have ever read,

then again it is also the consider the idea itself is original, but it also creeps you out yet you keep on reading.

Signed

Sali
AmaiAngel06 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
meow! can't wait for the next chapters updat soon!
xyzbackwards chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great writing. The descriptions were really powerful. Anyways, that was awesome.
Horologii chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Sasuke seems like a nice guy in this fic - definitely a side of him i've never seen before; it's refreshing and nice. D I really liked this story, and the whole theory of Life and Death mention. I loved how you analyzed Sasuke and related him to so many things. P He's such a smarty-pants! _"

Amazingly written! D keep up the good work!
Deaths Vengence chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hi! I thought this was totally ausome! I was just wondering, if it's not to much trouble... COULD YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! It would be a totally ausome story! There's also not, like, many/any GOOD continued sasunaru's going on anymore. Continue this and... ::holds out teddy bear:: I'll give you this teddy bear. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! ::brings in a uhaul filled with chocolate:: you KNOW you wanna continue it now! XD

-Deaths Vengence

P.S. If you do continue it, message me or something, ok? Bye!
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow... this is twisted, which is why I loved it. I'll give you the advice I give to all 'it's a one shot, maybe it should be a story' people: keep it a one-shot... and if you don't, absolutely make sure the second part is as good as the first (which is really really hard). Don't feel pressured about writing a sequel/second chapter. Just do it when you feel like it!

-Kagerou
w0nderland chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Huh! Oh! I LIKE IT! It left me hanging there and only had a taste. I feel there could be plot hanging somewhere on the screen! I say, CONTINUE!
Poetic Folly chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
You should SO continue this; it's too good not to! :D
Yokohama31 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
It would be sweet to have other chapter !

This one is really great, though! Great job ;) !

Sasuke as a doll ) Sounds funny but still real, in fact. And rumors... sounds so familiar to me... *eyes roll* Anyway, great.