Reviews for Memories in the Rain
JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great story i loved it lots!
nitecreature99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I like it. The story is good and it is well writen but I don't think it should be M it should probably be T.
Kaori Takaguchi chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
this was the sweetest m story i ever read!also one of th better ones! keep writing ExI

JA NE
Crowbartender chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I've read the fic, so it deserves a fine review. I liked the idea of the story, I really did, I wonder if I could find a story as interesting as this one...Probably not, you past the perfection rank, like I'd find another story to surpass that :3. Nice work.
Fate80 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
very sweet story
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
lol very cute. i really like this pairing, and it wasn't explict or anything *thumbs up* good work!
zoelee chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
this is so SWEET!
Russia's Runa chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I like this one
xTamashii chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow...you write awesomely well.

Dang. Wish I could as well.

Shut up, anonymous person, no one wants to listen to you.
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
*SQUE* I love you! Keep up this writing. Ion and Esther are so hott together! Haha. I really like this, keep it up.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Esther and Ion DO NOT belong together. I admit there IS possible relationship between the two but they DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER. Ion is too whiny, angsty, and just too immature for her. I'm sorry, but I do support your fanfiction for this idea. Good job.
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh em gee.

That was funny reading. Yay for Esther x Ion. Can't see much of those stories around, ne?

-Tsukia, twelve minutes ago.
Arallion chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Nice portrayal of an intimate moment. I liked the easy, colloquial phrasing throughout, keeping their youthful perspective at the forefront. The pacing was good too, not too fast, not too slow; doling out the seconds in droplets of thought and speech and action. It never pays to rush stuff like this. :)

A couple little typos:

1. "..the very distracting revelation that, do to her position.." - "do" should be "due".

2. "determined succeed" - missing "to" between those words

I can definitely imagine Ion having sensitive ears like that. Heh. Nice touch... no pun intended! :)

Keep up the good work!

Arallion
kuno chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
CUTE! i love them. thank you for writing it. I am glad you are not going to write a lemon - i think it kinda ruins it. You're so funny though,that could have been T. hahah o well. !
CleverCover chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was so incredibely cute! I loved the confession...and the lime-thingy, as weird as it sounds.

That was a great IonEsther one shot! Loved it!