Reviews for Everything
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That was incredible. And I loved every word. I can say honestly that there wasn't word I could change, and that's saying a lot! It's beautiful just as it is, and the struggle he had to find the words was just gorgeous. Please, write again soon!

xxStellaxx
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
*happy sigh*

Aww, that was so sweet! It seemed really possible with the story line. :D Loved it!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Sweet ...

When does it take place?
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. Just what I needed after a horrible week!
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I loved this. You have Minerva's character down perfectly and I love the image of her swaying as he kissed her. A great fic hon... Jaye :-)
MoreThanACrush chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Wel

I loved it!

It was really cute, and I loved how you just placed yourself in his shoes for a breif moment to check out what you think he would be thinking. I like it.

I was reading the big paragraph again in your story, and I was trying to figure how to make it easier to read.. maybe you could make them into clearer sentences I suppose.

Oh, I don't know. lol.

Again, absolutely fabby!

Love

Cody*
Aleta chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I really liked this. I hope that you continue writing. I really enjoyed how he saw her refelection and already knew who she would feel.