Reviews for Synchronicity
Yui Miyamoto chapter 1 . 8/16
This was very delicious to read! It was succinct, condensed with many layers underneath. (Yet at the same time, this pool scene was very adorable.)

Thank you for writing this fic. I really enjoyed it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Aww I wish there was more interaction between the boys
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed you fan fiction. Taking the father's point of view was an unusual twist that I liked. Few people think to take roles other than major characters, yet the points of view of watchers can be ten times more insightful. I was a little confused about the younger son comment at the beginning of your fic. For a moment I thought Ryosuke's son was your meaning. Might want to have the father thought type addition to clarify the point of view character. Overall, a very intriguing fic that could be expanded a great deal in time. Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I like it. Update soon.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This sounds so interesting. To think the brothers are alike to the point they like the same person.

Please write more.
PoisonAndSugar chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
yes! go Hajime! Root for Ryousuke winning Takumi's heart!

please make a sequel pretty please with whipped cream, strawberries and choco syrup on top?
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Well, this was short, but interesting. The vision of the two brothers-especially from their father's vantage point-clamoring for Tak's attention, was adorably hilarious. I enjoyed the background on how Keisuke and Ryousuke grew up together. What I found especially thought provoking what the central theme of it: "Synchronicity." That they'd always gone after the same thing, and that this trait held true in their love interest, opens a great deal many doors for the imagination. I've always like the idea of a fanfiction wherein Keisuke's after Tak, Ryousuke's after Tak, and Tak is utterly clueless XD.

Awesome job! I had a lot of fun reading this.

Oh, and I've added this to the community "Initial Slash," since it rocks and I want to share it with all the people who'll think it rocks, too.
Yaana chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Lol.. This one was fun _
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
It's 1:40 in the morning over here, thus, I could not laugh very loudly for fear of waking everyone up. In order to prevent this, I know have some very obvious teeth marks on my arm...and I was wearing a longsleeves too...

This was so good! A look at their relationship/interaction form an outsider's point of view - thei FATHER'S no less! That was so great...really entertaining!

And I personally like the ending. I thought it was a brilliant stroke of genius, and hilarity!

So, would you be intersted in writing a Ryousuke/Takumi fic, or even a Keisuke/Takumi one? I really love those two pairings and, well, this fandom really isn't big enough. Plus, I really like your writing style, I think it's excellent.
chayron chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Nicely written.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*grins* you KIDDING? THAT WAS AWESOME! Can you update it? Hm? Hm? Please? There aren't enough Takumi/Ryousuke fics out there. Good ones at least. And this is well-written, to boot! T-T Please update? *puppy dog eyes*
Red chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Omiai - traditional arranged matchmaking meetings

there... as for the story, it carries an interesting idea...
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Heh, parents are more observant than you think. Nice fic
cloudstruck chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
:3 I really liked how this was written, in the father's perspective and the insight that an outsider's eyes gives us. The ending especially was awesome and all of the expectations put on Ryousuke made me feel for him. Wonderful story!
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Hi I thought your story was well written and I like the insights. I agree. Could you tell us what an Ominai is? Cheers!