Reviews for TwoEdged Sword
X59 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
really good.

I do have to ask though what was the prisoner exchange did Kain switch the places of the Hylden and the Elder God or was the prison er exchange Janos and the Elder God?
Light1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really liked this.

I loved the way you wrote a 'sane' Kain and how you expalined the madness. The characterisation was dead on. Well Done!
Exia chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Awesome idea about how things end, though why Kain would want to go inside the blade, I haven't quite fathomed. I really enjoy your writing style and the fact that you demand of your readers that they THINK and not just take your words for face value. In that, I suppose I differ from your other reviewer. I suppose I'll just have to work my way through the rest of your stories.

Exia
Lord Leachim chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I have to admit that I didn't understand most of this. It might have been better if you had added some narrative to the dialogue to help explain your ideas. I got lost around the time Kain mentioned mora than one Raziel being in the blade.

I liked the bit about Kain killing off the new human Guardians at the same time he created a new vampire to ensure the new Guardians were vampires. That was a neat touch. And although I didn't understand how he did it, sending the Elder God to the former Hylden dimension was funny in a twisted way.