Reviews for His Reasons Of Rejection
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh my!That was rather well done,i liked the idea of this,good way of doing it!But maybe a little change in the paragraph style and all would do!Great story overall!
ritzah chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
cutesy story
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Your writing is good. The emotions were very good.

The format and punctuation could use a lot of work though. I would suggest a beta to help you.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was really sweet. Oh, I just want to point out that every time someone else speaks, a new paragraph is born.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
aww Poor Remus! good one-shot though
Anna Strife0211 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I loved ur fic...really cool, cuz im no big fan of Remus/Tonks, even though i liked her and stuff (but goin to cool gal to depressed one..killed my fanatism)

Anyways..i was wonderin if i could do some changes to ur fic..cuz i wanted to do one, and ur fic its a good waY to begin with...but only if u want to

Thanks again and take care

AnnaStrife
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very good. I loved it, going straight to favourites. :)

PS. When someone starts to talk it's easier to read if you put it on a seperate line.
MC chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh my god, I love you! I hate NT/RL I love SBRL! OMG! I love you! Thank you so much..we SBRL fans love you!
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This is a good story! Not being mean to Tnks but I love fics where Remus tells her he lovesS Siri not her! Yay!

RL4SBnotNT x
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This is so awesome! I love Sirius/Remus and am not a big fan of Remus/Tonks, although I do love Tonks' character. It's so sad! Tonks seemed to be a bit insensitive in this story, and I don't really think her character's like that, but I loved the story anyway. Great job!

G.S.1307
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I do like this, just the mere fact that it doesn't end with Remus falling into Tonks's arms is enough to make me like it. I like the grandmother's portrait, that would be Andromeda's mother, Sirius's aunt? It's a nice idea, bringing her in. It could be said Remus was being unkind not to tell Tonks the truth sooner, he's been wasting her time and letting her think she had a chance, but I suppose he was hoping she would get the message without him having to spell it out. He is a person who will avoid confrontations whenever possible, but sometimes it's better just to be honest.

One thing - where you have your characters in conversation, it would probably be better to have a separate line when each person speaks. Then it's easier to tell who is saying what.
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
it was really good

and a sequel would be cool

but you don't have to

is remus going to try to bring sirius back?

i loved it

you rock!
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
You made me cry, you evil person! :.(
Narwhaloctopus chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Don't write a sequel with suicide...hat seems what this is leading up to...if you are going to do a sequel, please make Sirius come back to life!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I like how you talked about the meaning behind the two of them holding hands at the funeral. It does seem like they would be comforting each other rather than having some sort of romantic liason at a funeral of all places...

Good story, even if it is sad!

(-: