Reviews for She Spoke To Me With Your Words
MASHlover859 chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
please continue or make a sequel there could be some really good story lines that all go in different directions
faithovercomes13 chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Definitely an epilogue!
fart fart chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
i think you should continue your story.
Murgy31 chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
I wouldn't mind an epilouge, but if your done with it. It had a very nice resolution. Well done!
theswordkilledthepen chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
I think it should go on...I like it so far, at least just another chapter. Good Job!
Murgy31 chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
Great Story so far!
Olive Drab chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
This has been a great story, and a perfect ending. Let's leave them to get on wth their lives...
NashNurse chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Oh I loved it! More is always good, but that was a good ending! i always have trouble with the last few sentences of my stories (I'm not good at closing) Excellent job...
smithcrafter chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
I think this is a good ending spot. The chapter title even fits for an ending.
katetastic chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Amazing chapter! I am glad that wasn't the end!
AttheSwamp chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
Phew I need a cold shower after that description of the way he kissed her. This story gets better and better and I'm glad you are continuing it. Can we have some more interaction between Hawkeye and Katie? So far they have not said that much to each other.

I think they should have a little private talk don't you?
smithcrafter chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
Good, they're finally getting together!
NashNurse chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
yay, that was a terrific chapter... I really loved it! good job1 I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
NashNurse chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
Oh that was adorable! I loved it!
katetastic chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
I really really liked this chapter..I liked hearing it from Katie...it shows how much it effected her