Reviews for Something's Breaking
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
...this was really well written. it describes me. good job.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Brilliant,I loved this. It was very well-written and I like how you gave a different sort of viewpoint than most people, or at least the same with more realistic emotions and thoughts. That's my opinion, anyway.
Gwenevere699 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
great story... i really really like it.

i was wondering if you might be able to send me that link thingie -yes i called it a thingie- but only if you have the time

but still... it was really good.
Random One-Shot chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Poor Riku. He never gets an easy break.
Haxah chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
really good story, and I loved the way you described riku's process of breaking and healing...so, now I'd like to know where I could hear the song?

Haxah
aerora chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Ooh, very nice. I've been devouring all the Riku fic I can lately, but yours is one of the best I've found. -pets Riku-

Would I be able to get the link to Sanctuary backwards? :D
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That was really...odd yet strangely awesome.
Idiosyncracy chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
cool! can i plz have the link to the reverse sanctuary or whatever? plz!btw U ROCK!
hakei chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Joy!

More broken Riku!

You make my day, ChibiFrubaGirl!

It's so true that Sora would not b a good listener when he's awake.

He's too hyper.

Poor Riku feels like the ..third wheel.(on a motorcycle...yeah.)

I hate Kairi.

She makes Riku feel like the third wheel, her laughter's really annoying (KH1 ,a dn she's so useless w/her flowery Keyblade.

She should not b a Keyblade-wielder!

*cough*

.I'm done now.

Have you heard Simple & Clean backwards?

It's pretty awesome.

try that link.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is an amazing piece. Odd, beautiful, detailed, and so chilling. Wonderfully written. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Yo. I like angsty Riku. Then again I just like Riku. If one thinks about it, there would be no Kingdom Hearts without him. Yeah he's that cool. Anyway, liked it.

C-ya.
fantacination chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Very angsty, and lovely :D. I liked how the tone seemed to slowly slowly downspiral, the desperation and depression in the end culminating in "but he can stay broken".

I think I heard somewhere that Passion/Sanctuary is Riku-oriented... or was it that it was made/sung with Riku and Sora's reunion? something like that
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OMG.

It was so sad, and so good, and so... Aww, man.

*loves* You amaze me.
Leah Emilio-Depp chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
this writing is just SCREAMING: "GWEN WROTE ME, GWEN WROTE ME!"

must you put all these little random things in italics and center them? im not being a critic but... its kinda cliche...

AUGH! Fine, fine... this one was OK... i liked LOVE ME better... even though i dont know have of the people... JOHNNY!
Liz Hollow chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Yay! Another new one! Hip, hip, hooray!

Some of the lines of the song thingy where from Sanctuary/Passion, or whatever you want to call it, right? I mean, I guess they could be from another song, but I'm thinking it was Sanctuary/Passion.

I like your descriptions. You're missing some commas and stuff, so it's a little difficult to read, but I really like the descriptions. Which I already said, but I repeat myself a lot, so whatever.

Did you write some of the song/poemy thing? It's good because it goes along with the fanfiction. Or is it a collage of songs and stuff you wrote? Hmm...

"But most of all he’s getting tired; which can’t be good because he still has so much to do even though Sora’s awake again. He wishes he could talk to Sora again, but he knows that’s impossible because Sora won’t listen anymore."

That's really a very sad paragraph, right there. The last line, especially. The significance is sort of important to me. It's interesting. The line just stuck out to me. Maybe because I feel bad for Riku?

Aww. That was really sad! The ending, I mean. Well, the whole thing was sad, but the ending especially! -pouts- That was sad. AH! I told you I repeat things a lot!

Aha, so I was right. Well, I was partially right.

Ooh, could I have the link to the site that plays it backwards, pretty please? That's so cool that there is a site that does that!

Anyways, great job! I was so happy to see that you had a new fanfiction! And it was really good too! Sad, but good!

Au revoir,