Reviews for Name
CatBludger3903 chapter 5 . 5/20
Oh. Wow that was really touching, thank you.
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 1/4
Awwwwww I love how Anakin Solo gets to have his time to shine here. TFA be damned, I actually liked the kid and wouldn't have minded Jacen and Jaina too.

Ever since Padme declared Leia as an unfitting name, Clarity's lyrics decided to bombard my head. But little Ani already knowing what he would want to name his daughter. That's just adorable despite the foreshadowing. The twins and their mother had been taken from him, despite his sheer desperation and eagerness to protect them. At all costs.
Jakku Ruins chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
This was a beautiful story with so much feeling.
LeiaBlue chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
I wasn't prepared for the feels train this story took me on! This was PERFECT! Thank you so much for penning this!
Brievel chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Heh. :/ This was sad and sweet and depressing and beautiful all at once.
Brievel chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
The idea of Anakin hearing Obi-Wan headwalling... *giggle*

"Somewhat older, definitely wiser, and extremely claustrophobic," *another giggle*

Oh, poor Anakin, I always took it for granted that he realized it was Leia Organa!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Wow. Great story. Loved how Anakin vowed to give his Leia a father, but what happens in the song happened in his own life... Tragic.
Rascal chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
This makes me laugh, smile, and cry.
Bravo
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I love it sooo much 333 i cry every time i read it, it's so sad...i love it
kehwie chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
*tears*
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
*sobs* he didn't even get to give little Leia a father like he wanted to! it's so sad!
shieldmaiden19 chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Oh how beautiful! The relationship between Anakin and Leia has always been my favorite. This was wonderfully written and a joy to read. Thank you :)
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I liked this.
AniLovesMe chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! This interpretation of their names was AMAZING! I had never thought about it like that before... and that sentence at the end? "Luke, for what he had been, and Leia, for what he was."

BRILLIANT!
fdksn chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
I thought this was a very nice story. :) Well written!