Reviews for Name
I love it sooo much 333 i cry every time i read it, it's so sad...i love it
kehwie chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
*tears*
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
*sobs* he didn't even get to give little Leia a father like he wanted to! it's so sad!
shieldmaiden19 chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Oh how beautiful! The relationship between Anakin and Leia has always been my favorite. This was wonderfully written and a joy to read. Thank you :)
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I liked this.
AniLovesMe chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! This interpretation of their names was AMAZING! I had never thought about it like that before... and that sentence at the end? "Luke, for what he had been, and Leia, for what he was."

BRILLIANT!
sarcasticbutterfly chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
I thought this was a very nice story. :) Well written!
AmatorLinguae chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
A lovely scene, and I like the touch with the recordings. By the way, I think you mean impending birth, not imposing.
AmatorLinguae chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Not entirely sure I agree with the idea that Vader was not sincere in urging Luke to the Dark Side, but lovely chapter anyway. I like the mind-reading bit!
AmatorLinguae chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Padme's thoughts are heart-wrenching and well-written. Especially the "Anakin should be there" part. And the last line was perfect.
AmatorLinguae chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Sad, especially knowing what happens later, but very, very good. :) Anakin's characterization is pitch-perfect IMO..
AmatorLinguae chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Beautiful idea, and I like the subtle irony that this Leia wouldn't know her true father either.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
it makes me say 'aw'
fath8252 chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
I love it.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Sweet, with sad poignant moments, and a few bits of humour interspersed with it. All up, I love this story.

Their names, Padme's final decision, Leia forgiving Anakin...beautiful.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »