Reviews for Movie Night
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Hahaha Oh man that was hilarious, I loved it. :D
OwenHarpersGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I loved this :) I just knew as soon as Ianto said 'Captain Jack' what it was and it was so amazing :D
The Curly Flea chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This just made me stifle my laughter - I don't want to earn strange looks from my Mum...

I like this; it's lighter and happier than some FanFictions out there. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but sometimes it's nice to read a story where the team wind down and relax a bit. Very good!
wildfirexpassion chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
As soon as Ianto said it I /knew/ which one it was going to be! xDD

One Jack has a jar of dirt!

The other has a jar of hand! :D

Love it. Keep up the good work.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
our cats name is captin jack (sparrow or harkness take your pick)
Dave chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Your writing is very descriptive. You have succinctly captured the interaction and intonation between the Torchwood crew. Using the written script, your writing transcends the written domain and enters the imagination, where the characters project their actions in the realm of the mind. The mannerisms of each character and their relationships are well captured, especially that of the renowned Owen Harper and his unique nature. Thankyou.
TheGummiBear chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
LOL!
Jyra chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Thats was hilarious! I loved it!
pike2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Smile :o)
Cirana chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
gd fic
SkinnyJeans chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Hahaha hilarious!

"I feel like a bit of Captain Jack!"

Classic.
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Oh my gosh...I just squeed so loudly. My sister will testify to that. Clan of the Eevee...my gosh...it's so damn cute! 'I feel like a bit of Captain Jack' - yes Ianto, we know you do. - Thank you thank you thank you!
Torchedgirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Very nice i like the i felt like some captain jack from ianto!

Nice one!
LilCosette chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Hey Kazzy.

Love this :) It's kinda sweet. And you put my little bit in!