Reviews for The White Rose: Petals of Blood
lunae57 chapter 8 . 4/11
AHHH. I just finished reading all your White Rose series and I'm beyond depressed that it just ended, with no closure. :( I really hope one day you return, but since that was like 7 years ago, I have my doubts. :/ But you are a very good writer. Please come back!
Amari17 chapter 1 . 2/26
PLEASE FINISH! I know you said that you will have little to know time to finish your stories but I have been dying for the past 2 years and I am sure I am not the only one. This story is just so AMAZING. I love the fact that the Titan children are growing up and starting their own relationships. Pleaaaasssseee Fiinnniiisshhh and that goes out to anybody who wishes to finish it as well. I am begging you :(
Rachel chapter 8 . 1/4
To all of you who have voiced their support in my suggestion in finishing the story, The White Rose: Petals Of Blood, I thank you. It is because of your support that it pains me to say that I simply cannot make a continuation of this story. Were it any other story, I would not go back upon a promise that I have already made, and would go to great lengths to ensure I would not have to break a promise. However, for this particular story, I am unfortunately incompetent of producing and completing a story such as this one. Although it is hard to explain, the best description that I can give without giving away to much information is that I am simply to close to this story, and if I did try to finish this story through my own thoughts, it would be disastrous, not to mention that the story over all would be no good.

I sincerely apologize for having to do this, and I hope that I have not angered anyone over my decision. However, any one of the fans can do what I originally intended to do and finish this story. Take matters into your own hands, and write the ending to this story in a way that only you can. It does not matter if you have never written a story before, nor does it matter that you believe that what you could write will not be good enough, because I can assure you that whatever you write will be amazing. One of the fans of this story should write the ending, and every story does deserve an ending. Please, one of you fans of this story who has taken their time to read my comment(s), finish this story and post it for everyone to read. Put a link in the reviews section so everyone can read the "part two" of a co-written story. A fan fiction is a story in itself. Using that logic, who said that you can not write a fan fiction of a story that was originally a fan fiction in itself? I hope that what I have posted here will have encouraged one to finish this story and put all of this to rest.

Once again, I apologize for having to do this. If anyone has any questions for me, or wishes to say something to me, I will be looking over the reviews section for this story occasionally and will respond to anyone who wants me to.

-Rachel
blindredeyes chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
yippppppppeeeeeeeee rachel darling go on. Continue it. I wish I cud do that. I m not that great writer. If u do this I WILL FOLLOW U EVERYWHERE. when u start plz inform us. Blindredeyes. :)
blindredeyes chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
happy b'day grey. Love ya n ur attitude. We cud never find out the cuz of ur facade. Wish we cud read more n writer had completed. Jessemudflap I have even went as far as to use all these children in my stories. Happy birthday once more grey.
blindredeyes chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
happy birthday to u grey. Though I cud not understand what happened to u . I Love u frm all my heart. Jessemudflap I even use all these character in my stories. N grey happen to be my favorite. I hope all other readr too remembr har birthday. Happy birthday once again. :)
ladii love chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Rachel, please do. It's been years and I've been dying to finish reading this :)
moragnog chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Just read all of the first white rose and now i come and find you love shikamaru! Not sure where i was going with that but thank you for an entire day of reading that i will not forget and remember fondly,
white as snow chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Rachel...
i would specially love that you make that story, and based on the comments people are desperate for the author to finish

i was also wondering, shortly i will be makimg a fan fic of bb and rae, but i need someone to trust to read my chapters and correct them before i put them up. Plz any writer is okay i already have 4 chapters...just comment your email...only if you want...if you do thanks, it will surely help.
Rachel do the story i bet it will be perfect...good luck
itingting chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
OMG YES I WOULD LOVE THAAT RACHEL!
ughhh this story is so good to not be finished;(
random reader chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
YES YES YES make that story Rachel!
you guys with me or what!?
Rachel chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Fortunately, Fanfiction is filled with great writers and also allows us fans of stories in all different types of media to express what we think should have happened, what we wished could of happened, or what we wish also happened. Unfortunately, life often gets in the way of these previously mentioned great writers and they often forget about a story that they hadn't finished or they just never have the time to write anymore.

I think this is what happened in this case. I never stop reading a story before it's over. It just makes me feel guilty, upset, and desperate to know how it all turned out. When I finished reading the original "The White Rose" fan fiction, I was thrilled to see that there was a sequel, "The White Rose: Petals Of Blood". But when I saw that the story was not completed and the writer, jessemudflap, had not updated her story in about 6 years and her profile, updated about 4 years ago, basically explained that she was busy with life and was having a hard time trying to update, I did not want to start reading the sequel because I did not want to come to another unfinished ending. But since the first story was very captivating, I would like to complete "The White Rose: Petals Of Blood" from where jessemudflap left off. I would have it under my own account on Fanfiction (I will post my account in comments later) and would give credentials to jessemudflap for beginning the story. Besides, who says you can't write a fan fiction on a fan fiction? If enough people like this idea, I will finish this story so everyone won't be stuck with no ending. Please tell me what you think of this idea by commenting on this story (The White Rose: Petals Of Blood) and I can look at the comments page to see your opinions. Thank you.

-Rachel
Maya chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
U r a great writer i just wish u were finished with what u were writing so that i could finish reading.
Phoenix Lighting chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Five years. Half a decade. Unless you're dead (R.I.P. if you are), I'm sure you know how many people are banging their heads against the wall waiting for you to finish your story. Three years since you updated your profile. I don't know what happened in those years, if you're married, in college, or whatever. But at the very least, could you update your profile to tell us to give up hope so we stop waiting around? I can accept that you're done with FF if you just tell us.
purpleraven23 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Dude i cant believe you never continued im frikinig obssesed