Reviews for The White Rose: Petals of Blood
Sweetnevermore chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
YOUR BACK! yay! -claps- o this is good so far, can't wait to see what they all act like, you're a wonderful writer, i'm sure it will be good, keep up the good work! i'll be looking for more!

~swn
Neko Saphira chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
o.O Wow, this is an awesome beggining to what is most likely going to be an awesome story.

I cant wait for the next chapter, though dont update on my account.

samuraigurl1213 chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Very nice! It's fascinating, and I'm hoping this story lives up to all the twists in the others. The suspense is already building up.

Really, you're TOO good at this sometimes.

-Em
FireDitto chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
WooT! New story -beams-

Love TWR, and I'm betting this one will be just as cool... This first chapter was great; not sucky at all. Like you said, got to build it up! Brilliantly written and can't wait for more!

-beams- I'm off to read TBW now XD
BCB-aWriterandReader chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Hey! I read both chapters...their good...i like your version of the titan kids, _ keep up the good writting!

-waterwitchXshadowcat
awfulwaffle09 chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
e! im so excited!

i cant for this one to really get going!

[and the family tree thing is DEFF. going to help out a whole lot]

-emily
Peach Tuesday's chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
this first chapter was FANTASTIC!

gosh rebecca and her family are tiwsited! crazy lol

i cant wait to read more of this, the first one was so good and im sure this one will be just as great ]]

update soon please! DD
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
I only read about half of it yet, and I can tell you right now that I love it! _

Can't wait for you to update!
Flames of the Sun chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
wow. you know, i usually try to stay away from second generation fics and such, but seeing as this is THE WHITE ROSE and all I'm so hooked.

Seems to me like you've got a perfect first chapter. It is, of course, much more intense than I'm used to with Teen Titans (namely Gizmo and his whole murder scheme), but it's the intensity that makes it so damn interesting!

So... I'll be waiting for another chapter... *twidles thumbs*
teen freak chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
*screams*

NO IT DOESN'T SUCK!

I LOVED this. Rebecca was one of my favorite characters from 'The White Rose', besides Beast Boy.

*glomps Beast Boy beanie*

ANYway, I think you've done a great job in shaping Becca's character. She's really turned into a fully-fledged psychopath; a jealous one.

Although I am kind of in the dark about her husband. Care to give me a short bio?

Blade. He caught my interest as soon as he asked for Dahlia. Something about him seems like raw anger, and that in itself is amazing.

Another thing, the whole idea of supervillains gathering in a warehouse to plot the rape, torture, and possible murder of five teenage girls is shocking, and strangely creepy.

I LOVED IT!

update soon!

*no need to rewrite this, it rocks!*

TF
teen freak chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Some other dude: Teen freak has suffered from a heart attack, and I will be here to fill in for her.

TF: *on hospital bed moaning*

SOD: She says checking her e-mail gave her a heart attack

TF: *grunts and makes hand signals*

SOD: and that she can't believe the sequel is up

TF: *muffled and high-pitched scream*

SOD: ... Um, that would be a very prolonged 'AH!'

TF: *glares and grabs cell phone*

SOD: I have been fired.

TF: *miraculously recovers* OH MY FREAKING GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SEQUEL TO the BEST STORY/BOOK/FANFICTION/anyTHING HAS BEGUN!

I am dead serious. YOur story was (and forever will be) one of the best literary works of art I have ever read.

*laughs nervously* Okay, so I had to draw my own diagram to show who was who and who was crushing on who from the epilogue... SO this chappie helped...

OH MY GOD.

I have lost the ability to breathe.

MUST RUN TO NEXT CHAPPIE!

'Great job' is seriously an understatement

TF