Reviews for The White Rose: Petals of Blood
Phoenix Lighting chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Five years. Half a decade. Unless you're dead (R.I.P. if you are), I'm sure you know how many people are banging their heads against the wall waiting for you to finish your story. Three years since you updated your profile. I don't know what happened in those years, if you're married, in college, or whatever. But at the very least, could you update your profile to tell us to give up hope so we stop waiting around? I can accept that you're done with FF if you just tell us.
purpleraven23 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Dude i cant believe you never continued im frikinig obssesed
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
love it please add more you got me hooked but i'm starting to feel like a fish just dangling here!...and i just finnished a mintue ago
Lady of DarkFire chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
I love this story, I loved the last one, I really loved the BBand Rae love - and now im in love with Grey and Shia, I really really really want to see Shia Pissed off. I really cant wait for the next chapter. there is one thing that bug me a little, in the first White Rose Beast Boy nearly dies because he shifts with the bullet lodged in him, will Grey and Dante have the same reaction to the Trackers?
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Aw please update it is so interesting not only that but it is 2011 so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update!
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hi Jessemudflap, I know you haven't written in a loooong time but this isn't entirely about you updating. I just wanted to ask you if it was okay for me to draw fanart based off your fanart characters. Your story is my number one fav! So yeah.
starisfriendly chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH! How could you leave this chapter at a cliff hanger! What happens next. What will become of Dante and Kiranne! So many questions, so little time, it's all so bemusing! Please write some more!

Meanwhile sit back, relax, and eat some pie.

Hmmm...pie.
starisfriendly chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I admire your work. It's mysterious, funny, and entertaining. I also have something really stupid to state, but i guess that's how my young mind works. So the word Twian means two people or things, so it that why you made Katlyn(I suck at names) have twins? Wow that sounded stupider then i intended. anyway get back to me at

Meanwhile sit back, relax, and eat some pie.

Hmmm...pie.
Faith-o-saurus chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
This must be continued! I am absolutely in love with Kiranne and Dante.
sabs lil sis chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!

I

LOVE

IT!
Allycat2090 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Wow. Good job so far. Story is great. soo...UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Jessica chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE? HURRY UP I AM SO HOOKED ON THIS STORY!
agenlicvampire chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
please i beg of you finish this story dont let your talent and this story to be cut down its prime
RantoJax chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
This and the first TWR are awesome... I hope you do continue with TWR:PoB.

~wolfenstien
Mar'i Grayson chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Wow, the sequel is getting good.

I hope to write more: D