Reviews for The White Rose: Petals of Blood
Rachel chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Fortunately, Fanfiction is filled with great writers and also allows us fans of stories in all different types of media to express what we think should have happened, what we wished could of happened, or what we wish also happened. Unfortunately, life often gets in the way of these previously mentioned great writers and they often forget about a story that they hadn't finished or they just never have the time to write anymore.

I think this is what happened in this case. I never stop reading a story before it's over. It just makes me feel guilty, upset, and desperate to know how it all turned out. When I finished reading the original "The White Rose" fan fiction, I was thrilled to see that there was a sequel, "The White Rose: Petals Of Blood". But when I saw that the story was not completed and the writer, jessemudflap, had not updated her story in about 6 years and her profile, updated about 4 years ago, basically explained that she was busy with life and was having a hard time trying to update, I did not want to start reading the sequel because I did not want to come to another unfinished ending. But since the first story was very captivating, I would like to complete "The White Rose: Petals Of Blood" from where jessemudflap left off. I would have it under my own account on Fanfiction (I will post my account in comments later) and would give credentials to jessemudflap for beginning the story. Besides, who says you can't write a fan fiction on a fan fiction? If enough people like this idea, I will finish this story so everyone won't be stuck with no ending. Please tell me what you think of this idea by commenting on this story (The White Rose: Petals Of Blood) and I can look at the comments page to see your opinions. Thank you.

-Rachel
Maya chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
U r a great writer i just wish u were finished with what u were writing so that i could finish reading.
Phoenix Lighting chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Five years. Half a decade. Unless you're dead (R.I.P. if you are), I'm sure you know how many people are banging their heads against the wall waiting for you to finish your story. Three years since you updated your profile. I don't know what happened in those years, if you're married, in college, or whatever. But at the very least, could you update your profile to tell us to give up hope so we stop waiting around? I can accept that you're done with FF if you just tell us.
purpleraven23 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Dude i cant believe you never continued im frikinig obssesed
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
love it please add more you got me hooked but i'm starting to feel like a fish just dangling here!...and i just finnished a mintue ago
Lady of DarkFire chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
I love this story, I loved the last one, I really loved the BBand Rae love - and now im in love with Grey and Shia, I really really really want to see Shia Pissed off. I really cant wait for the next chapter. there is one thing that bug me a little, in the first White Rose Beast Boy nearly dies because he shifts with the bullet lodged in him, will Grey and Dante have the same reaction to the Trackers?
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Aw please update it is so interesting not only that but it is 2011 so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update!
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hi Jessemudflap, I know you haven't written in a loooong time but this isn't entirely about you updating. I just wanted to ask you if it was okay for me to draw fanart based off your fanart characters. Your story is my number one fav! So yeah.
starisfriendly chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH! How could you leave this chapter at a cliff hanger! What happens next. What will become of Dante and Kiranne! So many questions, so little time, it's all so bemusing! Please write some more!

Meanwhile sit back, relax, and eat some pie.

Hmmm...pie.
starisfriendly chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I admire your work. It's mysterious, funny, and entertaining. I also have something really stupid to state, but i guess that's how my young mind works. So the word Twian means two people or things, so it that why you made Katlyn(I suck at names) have twins? Wow that sounded stupider then i intended. anyway get back to me at

Meanwhile sit back, relax, and eat some pie.

Hmmm...pie.
Faith-o-saurus chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
This must be continued! I am absolutely in love with Kiranne and Dante.
sabs lil sis chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!

I

LOVE

IT!
Allycat2090 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Wow. Good job so far. Story is great. soo...UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Jessica chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE? HURRY UP I AM SO HOOKED ON THIS STORY!
agenlicvampire chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
please i beg of you finish this story dont let your talent and this story to be cut down its prime
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »