Reviews for The White Rose: Petals of Blood
In Love With Netball chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Loved the first story

and loving all the characters in this story go girl!
Ruben chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
What the hell! I want to know what happens next! Hurry up and write it! NOW!
AzurexJen S chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
It was awesome! I'm sorry about my reviews or lack of, I was just too into it to pause and actually comment or whatever. I enjoyed it greatly, and I immediately fell in love with Kiranne's character! Please update! I look forward to the fantastic romance and thought inducing plot twists that are up ahead; please continue your magnificent work.
AzurexJen S chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
It was great, you really know how to make a character a bitch. Excuse my language but what can I say? I want to slap her to kingdom come.
ladii love chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
omg i love this story n i hope u write soon cause u left like a year ago i do hope u write more soon please
Angel's Innocence chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
I can't get over how much I love this story! I must have read it seven times already, and I can't get enough. I really wish you would update, because I hate how its so cut-off. Still, I love your writing!

Angel
Lyoko'sPrincess chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Hello. I'm Lyoko's Princess. I have been following The White Rose and The White Rose: Petals of Blood ever since the first one came out. The reason I'm not logged in to review is because I already reviewed this chapter and it wont allow me to review again. I was just wondering when you are going to be updating this story. TWR: Petals of Blood is become a fantistic story and because I have midterms this week, it would be awesome for you to update so I don't get overwhelmed with all the exams. Please update soon. If ya need a Beta for this story I would be glad to help. My Email is
annabelle915 chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
please please uddate! i'm dying of curiousity here. Please? It's been almost 2 years. And its really nice, keep up the good work
teentitansfan101 chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Hey, do you think there is any possible way you could continue with this story? I really like it and want to see what happens haha
areya chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
where's the rest? please, theres gotta be more.. there just has to be. i constantly complain to my friends that there isnt, its slightly depressing, and im becoming more than slightly annoying im sure.
Erifrats101 chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
UPDATE PLZ! :3 you're a great author, and I absolutely LURVE this series!plz continue it!
Jane chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
please continue this story! please! it's too good of a story to give up on!
ruben chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
why oh why did you just stop writing this story! it's too good to stop and it took a lot of time to find it for the people who finished reading the first one. it seems a shame to stop right here when this is a really good story. a lot of people will be disappointed if you don't finish writing this.
Alien Emerald chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
I was wondering when you would be starting on the other stories you mentioned in the white rose. I thought they might be quite interesting. I don't remember the names of them, but i know i wanted to read them, so tell me please if your going to be posting them.
I'm Hiei81 chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
You write very beautifully. I love your stories. There's such deph and everything.

But PLEASE don't try to make another Star/ Robin romance thingy with Kiranne and Dante! I don't think my heart can take them dancing around each other until around the last chapter like your story before this one. I really like this couple and they're my fav. couple right now!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »