Reviews for The White Rose: Petals of Blood
TDG3RD chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
Lot going on in this chapter. Liked the Dante/Kira bit, and the part with Lucan and Sam. Christian's reaction to what Lucan revealed about him in Sam's diary was also amusing. Rebecca seems to get nuttier with each chapter.

Until next time.
AstheWindBlows chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
This is an amazing story so far just like it's predecessor was. I love stories that are well paced and actually demonstrate an author's ability to spell and write properly. I just have one question though: What happened to Gryphon? In the "Family Tree" chapter, it says that Raven and Beast Boy have five kids. I've seen the other four, but unless I'm mistaken you haven't mentioned Gryphon yet.
Crimson Black chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
Wow ok i love it thus far.

I mean personally i favor Sam more for characters and it'd be nice for you to go more in-depth with her feelings too, but i like how you've set it all up.

We get a little dose of each character and its never boring. Love how you can manage to keep it so interesting.

Can't wait for more of the plot to be revealed!

Update as soon as you can!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
Yeah you updated! :DD

Fantastic chapter

I loved the scene between Kiranne and Dante haha, love all of those brats to pieces so none of them better die ya hear? haha just kidding :]]

But I will be very sad if one of them dies!

Update soon please!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Ok, I don't remember when or why, but this chapter made me literally clap my hands and squeal with glee. _'

I love this story so much!

But I love Book of Garion too...you should work on both! *pouts*
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
The plot thickens...

And I still can't remember anyone's name. -_-'

But it's getting easier. Their actions give them away a lot...
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
good chapter, I was glad to read something from you! sad though...but I liked the Dante/Kiara in it!
samuraigurl1213 chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
Wow.

This story, every time I re-read it or get to read a new chapter just awes me.

It's such good writing, and though all the kids relationships STILL confuse me, I'm getting better.

-Em
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
I just finished reading all your chapters...HOLY COW! DO YOU KNOW HOW SURPRISED I WAS THAT YOU HAD ALREADY STARTED THE SEQUEL? I was very glad _ I enjoy reading your ffs because they are so hilarious and action-kick-butt stories. Can't wait for your next story!
Lyoko'sPrincess chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
omg please update! i would say soon but i dont want to cause anymore stress for you... but 'soon' is implied! i love this story and will always be waiting!
BCB-aWriterandReader chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
Great chapter again! I'm glad Kira and Dante were able to talk, and how Kira told Dante her feelings(even though he knew already...). I hope everything works out for them! And Lucan is such a stubborn boy, but it only means he cares...its what brothers(younger or older) will do if their sisters or any family members are introuble. Once again, kudos to your writting! Its great! Update when you can(I know what its like to be bussy...all the free time I have I try to sleep or eat...school and jobs are alot to handle...). _

-WaterWitchXShadowCat
Sweetnevermore chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
O lovely! Im so happy this was updated. I know what it's like not to update... although i don't have half as many decent excuses as you do ;D. Again, wonderful job, update when you can, just one or two minor spelling errors, but no big deal.

Again (again), you are a wonderful writer, so keep it up!

swn
NotReallyAnything chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
I cried. Yeah, that scared me and I knew what was going on the whole time...

I was addicted to the first story, and same with this one. You are an excellent writer!

Nora
areya chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
incredible as always. although i have the same problem with it as everything else you write. it always comes to an end. haha please update soon.
cutiepie1123 chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
This is amazing. Keep up the good work.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »