Reviews for My Next Cake
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was so sad, so amazing- I loved it! Great job on writing, there were little grammar mistakes, making this an excellent story! Oh, by the way, the way you kept Dr. Cox and JD in character for such a sad time is pure talent.
Is it bad that I'm okay with Dan dying just because how much JDA was in that?
rawr52 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Choked up at this line: "By the way. I'm sorry about your brother. I know how much that sucks."

Absolutely heart-wrenching.
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awww, I love it when shews his nice side ).
Cora Cox chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
amazing 1 shot. i liked how u didnt over do the slash on 's part, and it seemed like something he would actually do.
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I LOVE IT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH IT WAS GRAT TO READ AND WISH IT WAS LONGER. thank youu i will have to read this story again. thank youuuuuuuuu i loved it.
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
*whiny "aw" sound that Elliot does* That was so sad... and adorable.
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
sniffle... auw... This was really sad, but at the same time quite touching. Very good job.
CaliforniaHills7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
hey this was really cute. I liked it a lot!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Haha, wow. Dr Cox has spooned. Never though I'd see the day...haha great job! And poor, his dad dies then his brother? Sad. Poor, poor thing. ANYWAYS, great job! :)

Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Sad but sweet. Nice job.
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2008

we loves u cox

great job
876543567890 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh my god how... how... cute ;_; How cute is this? *squeek* I love it.
Solnushka chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
poor Jd...D: yay perry though. :)
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
One of the best Scrubs fics I've read yet. I thought the interaction between JD and Perry was very good, and in character. I don't think it quite counts as "slash," but as one favorite buddy online says, Could all depend on the glasses you're wearing.
XAngst-PrincessX chapter 1 . 4/29/2007