Reviews for Comatose
Darkness.Is.Ever.Shadowed chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Aww... Love the song too!
Tfanatic chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh wow Dom, this is awesome, I love it! U r really good at writing you talented girl. Wow, can you believe skewl's really over? We're gonna be going 2 high skewl buh no matter what, me and you are gonns stay friends hun.
wrecked2450 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
oh my god! i absolutely love this...it is amazing!
Jessica Lee Jane chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was absolutely great, i love it! normally i dont read the songfics, but the name of the song caught my eye. I love skillet's music, have you considered applying the song "imperfection" by skillet to the scene in twilight where Bella is confronting james? If not, please consider it.
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Awesome song with an awesome story. Brvo
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I usually dont like songfics but this is real good stuff.
Edward's Angel chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
WOW! that song perfectly describes Edward's feelings! Well except for the slipping part hehehe! I really like this song. Specially this part:

"Oh how I adore you

Oh how I thirst for you

Oh how I need you"
ShioriAyano chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is your first fanfiction? Wow... I'm impressed. This is beautiful! Many would say it's just a repeat saying of Edward's feelings for Bella, but I like good, serious stuff llike this. It never fails to send butterflies flying throughout my stomach with a smile on my lips! Lovely, dazzling, wonderful. Write more soon! You have talent; don't waste it! ;)
shobbs chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Cute. Very cute. I love me some fluff.