Reviews for Breaking You
narutoheartsme chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I truly feel that this could happen. Like Naruto wouldn't care if he was going down under. I think that he wouldn't care. And it's so sad cuz Sasuke knows that what he's doing is selfish and wrong but he wouldn't give it up.
Great read! Thanks! It was beautiful!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
wow, very good introspective piece, I can really see Sasuke becoming like that given the right circumstances.
The most crazy or sad thing is that even if Naruto did realize Sasuke would be his doom, that their was no way to save him and he would only be going down with him... Naruto wouldn't care; it wouldn't matter, he'd continue down the same path
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
pampoo chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Your writing is so damn beautiful and this story is so damn good. Damn.
Nemayaa chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So angsty and well written... I love this! I love how dark and twisted Sasuke's mind is in this fic! Very well done! :DD
ColonKellyHigginsGoil304 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*Applause*

Your writing is so beautiful and flows extremely well.

I literally can't get enough of it.

You are an amazing writer, and I can say that because I ninja stalked a lot of your stories and have given them all A s and five stars, or whatever rating system you prefer.

Keep up the amazing work!

:D
kikyotwosoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
wow...the writing was very good! Though i'm not a fan of writing with you instead of third or first.
Insana chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I simply love it!
Garfeild chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*clap...clap...clap*
ItsRainingAgain chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This story is one of few that I really love, despite it being so saddeningly truthful.

I always try to imagine these characters' relationship being sweet and happy and soul-saving, but when all is said and done, I believe that this is really the feeling it all comes down to.

your language is perfect. it is not hasty, simple, wrong or boring to read, but alive and describing, full of emotions. It is keeping the reader glued to your story, never able to stop reading.
crazylelenumber1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Amazing. I loved the point of veiw. So, many people couldn't pull that off. OMG the commas I would never have had the patience to figure out were they were all supposed to go. The writting was impecable. I can't think of anything to critic at all. And with that happy note I bid you a dew.

Peace!

~Crazylele1
je.me.souviendrai.tjs chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this story is so beautifull, but in the same time, its so sad.

i really like the way you wrote how sasuke was feeling. it really seems real.

congrats for this story!
hahahah chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
the beginning was confusing- who was talking about who?

er, anyway. i found this story painful to read- a testament to how awesome your writing is. naruto and sasuke always have had a mutually destructive relationship even in canon, neither one able to give the other what he needs without wrecking themselves and naruto and sasuke do not compromise. you hit the nail right on the head.
yaoifangirl930 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009