Reviews for Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
ab89us chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
LOVE IT!
ab89us chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Love this so far. And what gets better than Latin sayings? Quoting "The Stand"!
Bocilovegsr chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
This was brilliant, incredibly great! Thanks for sharing.
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Dang I thought the dream was real. At first it scared the crap out of me. Great Job.
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Nice name you chose for Grissom. I love it
BrookeGreene chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I'm reading this for like.. the tenth time and I *just* realised that after Devlin stuck her in the shower to wake her up, she changed clothes. So even if her phone survived all that water, she wouldn't have known to transfer it to her new pants b/c she didn't know it was there. o.o Oh well, I'll pretend this plot hole doesn't exist. ;-) lol.
CSI-Ash chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
Wow, I'm just speechless. This fic is definitely among my top 10 list. Amazing job and very in character. Had me clicking for the next chapter constantly. Keep up the amazing work.
Sapphonest chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
I... This... I'm.

Wow.

I wish there were words. But there are none.

Maybe a combination of amazing, powerful, moving, heart-wrenching, and incredible would begin to skim the top. Maybe. But I'm not sure.

Gah.

Pure love, man. Pure. Love.
WanderingSoul2014 chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
WOW. i..there are no words that i could say to describe this fanfiction. Incredible, amazing...outstanding. this brought tears to my eyes...standing ovation...im sorry but im am in awe of how great this is.

And the ending? that was genious..i really thinkyou should make this into something.

i really enjoyed it!
Sakeaoi chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
WOW!

That was brilliant!

You did an amazing job :)

xxSxx
toothchick chapter 11 . 5/6/2008
This story was amazing! It was very gripping & it had me on the egde of my seat!
toothchick chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
I don't hate you...but I did FLIP to realize that it was a dream!

BTW-I love Sara's random questions!
toothchick chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
I loved this line:

...ā€œIā€™m proud of you, Sara. You never were one for giving up on something.ā€

Gil is talking about thier undercover assignment, but it also applies to her pursuit if Gil!
cheekycrumpet chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
I really love Grissom's one liner at the end of the first chapter of this piece. Also how you threw in the word "bejesus," it so often goes highly unused. I love all the twists and turns this story took, you did a fantastic job at keeping the reader entertained and interested. You are my rock. Amazing writing.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
I loved this. Great story! A very exciting mystery , with a some GSR thrown in.