Reviews for Beyond Temptation
Nooooo chapter 13 . 4/2
This is not finished! This is not complete! This is not the last chapter...!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
I BEG YOUUUU PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOOOON!
EEEEEEKKKK chapter 2 . 4/1
KISS! KIISSS! KIIISSSSS! Kyaaaaaa /
Wow, their first kiss is soooo intense!
Sasuke is TOTALLY falling for sweet Sakura. Awwww w
Speechless chapter 1 . 4/1
This chapter was absolutely amazing! I love how you kinda changed the characters so they are more interesting and unique. Wonderful idea of how you made Sakura's famous pink hair into platinum blond, I believe that this colour brings out her emerald eyes even more. It suits her gooorgeously. I was getting sick of the other fanfic authors writing about how... pretty and rare her pink hair was, so this is a surprising and pleasant change. Sakura's undying courage, bravery and determination remains the same, but that is what I love about this beautiful heroine. The way you described her appearance and figure at the ball made her sound completely irresistible (Sasuke certainly thought so too XP ).
This seems like a really promising fanfic, so I hope I won't be disappointed (though I doubt I will be) And if this story hasn't been finished, then I beg you on my god-damn knees for you to complete this breathtakingly done fanfic any time soon. I'M BEGGING YOU! Onegaishimasu!
dreammcatcher chapter 13 . 3/9
Gaaah, I read this story waaaay too fast lol but this is reeeeally good and I loooove it. Please, it's been yeeeeears come back!
Does sasuke is really into sakura? Or this s just part of his revenge? I think ure not sticking to ur original idea.
meantimegirl chapter 13 . 1/27
Sasuke is so cute.
imeabby chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
This story is sweet. I wonder what would be the next chap, can't wait :)
Bria F chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I want chapter 14 NOW!
boooo chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Please update soon
JJGre19kakashi chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
l like this story please continue to make more
Cherry and Raven chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Why doesn't Sakura have _pink_ hair?
Trapped in my own little world chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I love this story!
Why must you always torture poor Sakura-Chan? Lol
shaebybaby chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing! (All of you stories are) Are you gonna update soon? It's been like 2 years and I'm gonna seriously cry if you don't update :(
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
umm.. hi.. when are u going to update?
ninastylee chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Did you know who slow i took while reading this chapter, knowing that this is the last chapter of this un-updated story?
I cannot wait for you to update this story, I know you wouild come back soon! I do know!
I can feel it!
Now, I'm going to look forward for what's going to happen next!
DRAMA IS WHAT'S NEXT!
Please add in some major drama soon since the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura are so intimate that they trust in each and all!
Best moment to have an evil person appear and try to break them apart!
I know its cliche, but that's all i can think of at the moment.
But i dont need to worry because i trust you that you have a better imagination than I do!
Because, hey! I'm a reader not a writer!
Heheh, So please update soon?
And i'm so so so sorry for not knowing about this story earlier!
You see, I've been in for 7 years now and SasuSaku was wehat i started off reading first. Because that time i was so into Naruto that i nearly got sent to the asylum of my depression!
So i dont know why but i've moved on into a different anime (I been with Naruto fics for 3 years) and still obessesing on that anime since now. So that anime i've moved onto (Gakuen Alice) the manga now in its dramatic death climax bit!
NOW, it's time to move on so i decided to head back to naruto fics and fill in what I have lost and missed out in for the past years!
So Yay, consider yourself blessed for me to come across this awesome story! I need to thank lord for helping me come across this story as well!
I'm so excited for some reason!
But ...Should i have my hopes up high?
Update soon!