Reviews for Beyond Temptation
Ahhhh I love this story and your writing. I really hope you update soon please but anyways hope your doing fine :)
Daffodil chapter 13 . 2/12
oh yeah, the story was addicting! I love SS stories but when it comes to AU, I prefer plots like this, BTW I love the playful oh-so-hot-and-cool Sasuke meets the oh-so-beautiful-fierce-and-innocent Sakura.. The story was close to perfection if not perfect, and I love it.. Hope u'll be able to update the story D.A, I swear this was too good to just trash away...;D
ANURADHA MISHRA chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
this story is sensual.. i like it
sonjatheanimelover chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
Sigh...Sasuke and his perverted jokes. Anyway, ur story is really good! I love it! Please continue?
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say this is one of the best sasusaku fanfics I ever read! :D
The characterization, the plot, everything! Your writing style is pretty good and detailed..Even if it has a lot of details, I didn't get bored at all!
I really like the romance Sasusaku! Their moments makes me squeal.. XD
The way Sasuke tries to fluster Sakura is so cute and hilarious... :)
Even if the romance felt a little rush, I still love it! :D I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! Its been 5 years since you've last updated this fic..I really hope its not abandoned... :)
Anyway, keep up the good work and take care! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
This story was perfect. Why don't you update? I love your storys. Please update soon. Don't give up them. Please please please...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
As much as I love the storyline, you really need a beta-reader. I don't know about others but it's really irksome to read misspellings and grammar errors when enjoying a good read. I know you've probably abandoned this story but should inspiration find its way back I'd recommend re-editing the story. :)) But I still like your story ok.
xcx chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
It's lovely. Soo long , when r u going to update again ?
Sasuke's-Nagi-Hime chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
this is soo lovely.. :) please update. . I'm very eager to read the next chappie.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
I love all the teasing between Sasuke and Sakura... I love them both. How you make their character and personality.
Chutipa97 chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Love love love Sasuke! Still hate the fact that he's a womanizer at first but it's cool
Chutipa97 chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Omg, Sasuke is so cute! Love how he always kiss her!
Chutipa97 chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Cute, the part where Sasuke just kissed Sakura!
Emily chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Hi I really like the fanfic you wrote
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
Awwww X/X so cuutttee! My face blushes everytime he kisses her, this is the BEST romancecomedy EVERRR! Please update soon! X/X I'm in love... With this fanfic!