Reviews for The Koopaling Carnival
RaphieApple chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
I read this story a really long time ago and I just now found it. Now I can favorite it!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
WOO! (Claps randomly) Epic story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Lol, I love Ludwig's accent in this.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Jvnnfhsjishffyhdiimghhdksijehdjdigdgdjkcxjijeegvsk kccicbgehdjkxuudevgsnxhdjkrgddjxieiedyuisjjhHhehdk sdmmenndugdjkdmdmdjdgdhssjsjdhjwiddllelospjxgehdju sgsncjjdjjdkodedmjrkkdkdmdkklxkmddks,,xxmmxmchdjjd jdjjwkwjwjjjjjjjjgjddgrgxlodke
TheChibiWarrior chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
this was awesome!
Gaminggenius chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
Yay! Happies for all :3

I wish the koopalings got away with it, though :/

Awesome story, write more!
Pharaoh-chan chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
Hey! I really liked this story a lot. It was a great read. It really reminded me of that comic, where the koopalings detained Peach while Bowser got their wedding ready. You mentioned part of it in your story, where Luigi dressed up as Peach to be the decoy. XD You really got the dialogue and the feel from that comic down, which is awesome! I wish this story got more reviews. It really deserves a lot more.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story and am becoming a big fan of your writing- you portray the characters really, really well!
Lemmykoopa54 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
typlkp.
AnimeMaster24 chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Nice Job... including all or the Koopa Kids. I rarely read Mario Fanfiction, but its nice to know that someone can keep everyone entertainingly in character.
oh my god the regret I have chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
ouch. Poor Luigi! that arm's gonna hurt in the morning... Great story though. Update soon!
oh my god the regret I have chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
oh. Drama. Great story! It got me hooked o.O
4477 chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Another great chapter.
LuigiPenPal23 chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
This has potential, I like it a lot! I really like the way you put in the different accents. Definately a favorite.
4477 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Cool, I wonder what the Koopalings have planned...