Reviews for I'm FINE!
The flying Arya chapter 15 . 8/20
That is an amazing story, I am sorry that there is no more xD
QueenAnneMagic chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Just loved the "my father will hear about his"... Love it all actually!
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
"Stop fighting. Where are we going to send it?"

"Tob the Slberins."

"To the Siberians?" Lily asked.

Haha, I laughed out loud at that. I'm not sure the Siberians would appreciate random, and possibly life threatening potions appearing out of nowhere on them.
James018 chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Fantastic story, really funny.
Bing Bing 9312 chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOW! I loved it! That was brilliant! It was absolutely hilarious! And surprisingly, I didn't even need the translations of Sirius' jumbled words. Most of the time I could predict what he was going to say and the rest I was able to understand what you wrote. I liked it a LOT. I would say that the best parts were Dumbledore's reactions to everything, the Slytherins hugging people and everyone running away, the students getting held hostage in the Great Hall, and making the students 'walk the plank'. It was a fun read. I think that it would be a good story for a rainy day. It would certainly cheered ME up. Anyway, it's a good story and I'm glad I read it. Keep writing!
The Glowing Mischief chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Happy Birthday! Lily and Remus swiched personallities with James and Sirius. So weird. YOU ARE the good way! Keep writing!
allidiane23 chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
i loved this fic, BUT WHERE WAS MARLENE? i love her!
3inthemornin chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
fishgirl chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
ha ha that wuz hilarius did i spell that rite?
LightDarkandChaos chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
Nice. I love 'what if' fics, and this one is both unique and well written.
iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
this story is probably the most hilarious thing I've read in my's brilliant!

xx Sam
Kirstin chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Very good! But I'm scared!
cocodancer95graycgirl chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
YAY I luved it!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
SNort... that was amusing.
Triizore chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Now it's a green button in the center of the bottom of the page, but I clicked it anyway. Really funny. I can't imagine what that would be like.