Reviews for Dance
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow...that was so ...sad...i don't know how to describe this. Awesome? Beautiful? I can't decide. XD I loved how you portrayed everyone, especially Luke and Tear. Yes, it does take a near-death experience to appreciate life. :D

That last sentence...tore at me. That was the saddest line in the whole fic. D:

Brilliant. Just BRILLIANT.

-claps claps-
Oni-deity chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
SKLEE! HE KISSED HER! WHEE!
Shining Flame Luke chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Whoa, he kissed her! AW, cute and adoreable!
CPO-AE chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw! So cute! Loved it! Such a sweet moment
InferiorBeing17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aww, that was cute! I love how no one dares to contest with Jade!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Aw. So cute. but i couldn't get the last sentence ll that properly. Other than that the story ws like...WOW!
Broken Death Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aww, this one-shot's really adorable x3 I can picture Luke doing that, actually; their personalities fit perfectly too.

Not only that, but the last line fit in with how the rest of the game goes; if he did promise, Tear would be more devastated than she already was...

Cute oneshot, talented writing :D
Randomboulder chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Short but sweet - I love it. (And I would have loved it if it was longer, too.) Great little story, I like how Tear doesn't go to complete mush. This could easily have been one of the scenes in the game. It's really good! _ And fun to imagine.

The last little line was well thought-out too, what with he ending and all. I like that Luke didn't promise blindly.
Fedah chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Once again, really awesome job with the Lukear fluff! Love it! .
SoldierSteak chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
It was *okay*. The writing technique itself was fantastic, but the story's context was very limited and - in other words - far too short, even for a oneshot. I did like the fluff, and I like that the theme of the story is that Luke is literally so happy with being alive that he's willing to dance, but the build-up to that part (Which, in most cases, would've been the large bulk of the actual story) was relatively basic and mediocre.

But Luke/Tear brings up the rating, automatically. I just recommend that when you have ideas like this; expand on them, rather than just skipping to the point that your fans want to see. Your very talented, you just have to put those skills to work. : )
Akina Rose Sumora chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Oo...this is really neat. I can totally picture Luke bouncing around like that! And there's LukexTear fluff! My favorite! *hugs*

Keep up the good work!
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Yay! I didn't get any of it... but yay!

Yeah... if I ever get a new PS2 tht works... and ToA... I will probably review again... anonymous obviously... and be all like: YAY! I LOVE THIS COUPLE! YEAH! WOOT! But right now... no clue. n.n

AISHITERU!

OLD LADIES AND SUPAH BABIES!
LaniZion chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Oh, a bittersweet moment.

Though I didn't expect him to suddenly kiss her...wherever he did, but it was still a nice addition to it. It's a good thing he didn't return her promise vocally though; she probably would've been devastated by the events yet to come.

Good job.
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Yay, I shall have the honour of being the first reviewer. This was very well written. At first, I thought Luke jumping up and down in joy was OOC at first but actually, I can see it happening, since he had that near-death experience and all. The way you ended the chapter was really really good. Overall, nice work and I look forward to your fics in the future! D This is going down my faves.