Reviews for Atrocious
Skull Noise-D chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
I know I'm a couple of years late, but I recentally found your stories. You stay true to the storyline, and you should continue with any future Siren projects. I picked up Siren and became interested with the game again, so that's why I on the surpringly small Siren fanfiction section.
Koori-No-Mi chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Awesome! I really like it, especially all the Tamon/Yoriko bits :)
Wasuremono chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
This story is really lovely, and the fortune hook is fantastic. It's the little touches that make it: the connection between Akira and Hisako (I'd wondered about that myself), Tomoko's twisted redemption, Risa's willingness to side with Mina over Shiro even if it means her doom - in general, the very personal sadness of the cast even before the survival-horror situations set in. The prose manages to be appropriately reminiscent of the game, too, and like the game itself, there's a lot to think about here. Well done!
NFO-07 chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
This ending chapter was amazing. Especially with all the Yoriko/Tamon fluff. I'm a little sad it ended but it was really such a indepth exploration of everyone's character.

Thanks for answering my earlier review. I would really know what to suggest. I finished Siren: NT and I would LOVE you to write Sam because he is one of my favorites in that game. But I really would love you to explore Siren 2. I got my hands on a PAL version and I'm currently playing it. Haven't gotten too far though.

I really don't know though. I think whichever you feel more inspired to do you should write it. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next fic. :)
IngridSarah chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
NFO, there will be one more chapter about Yoriko and the Professor. In fact, it is almost finished right now: I am just trying to work out some of the details. I will probably have it posted within a couple of weeks (if not sooner).

I don't have any specific plans about Siren fanfic I am going to write after this but I certainly haven't ruled out writing some more. Maybe some New Translation at some point? I have to check that game out a bit before I write anything on it. - And with Siren 2, I am a little confused about the characters: I have to watch the cutscenes in English online because I only understand about half of the Japanese ones in the game that I am playing. Which game are you most interested in?
NFO-07 chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
YES! I have been anticipating this chapter for months! I'm really happy you touched base on Ayako because I think she need more back story. I really wondered what Ayako thought about everything. Oh Jun. He won't ever let them get away.

It this the last chapter or is there more? Are you planning on writing more fics from this game? It would be lovely if you did.
IngridSarah chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
Thanks for the help with the kanji-I was always a bit confused about the name Jun because it sounds like a katakana version of a foreign name (like Korean). But I guess Jun is supposed to be Japanese?

And yes-I meant for the Yomoda in Yoriko's dream to be Harumi's grandmother. Her child would have been Harumi's father. I'm not sure if my chronology is accurate but that was the idea, anyway.

Thanks for reviewing!
yukiaoi chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Jun's Kanji would be 淳.

This and the last chapter is as great as usual. Though I had some difficulty understanding Yoriko's dream. About the Yomoda's child... Is this Yomoda related to the one we can control as a player in the game?
IngridSarah chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Thanks for your review, SDK! I've seen almost all of New Translation/Blood Curse online, and while I have mixed feelings about the revamp of the game, I'm quite fond of the characters Sam and Melissa, and may be writing about them soon.

To everybody reading my fic, I am really sorry about how long I'm taking to finish this thing: my computer imploded last month and as of yet I have not recovered the material I was working on for the next chapter. I will try to get things wrapped up before September! Hang in there!
Miyazawa.Miya chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow I like your writing style and yeah I kinda agree that Siren is really underated heck it's the one of the scariest games I played. I wish forbidden siren fanfics would more popular here with the upcoming release of siren 3 so us writers will enjoy creating more and more fanfics.
NFO-07 chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Thank you for answering. I thought you were suggesting her but I wasn't sure if I was correct.

I loved the Yoriko/Tamon moment and the dream. I had to go back to re-read because I thought it was Yoriko and Tamon doing the kissing. LOL.

I hope you get through work okay and continue the story when you have time. College is the same way with me. LOL. Thank you again for updating so soon!
IngridSarah chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
Wow, that *is* good news. I just have to survive work until then and I'm golden. )

I remember vaguely from the website that Akira's wife disappeared during the earthquake - and I could be wrong about this, since it's only a vague memory - but I was trying to suggest here that Hisako may've been his wife. Thanks for reviewing!
NFO-07 chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
I again appreciate you updating this. Even though it was short, the text alone was filled with a lot of depth and emotion. May I ask what you were trying to hint to? When i played the game, Akira was always more of a mystery to me then anyone else.

Anyways, I will again await for your next update.

By-the-way, did you hear of the new siren game coming out in japan in July? Its called "Siren: New Translation". You can check on IGN. they have a lot of images. I'm excited and want to spread the good news.
NFO-07 chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
I'm so happy you updated this! It is such a treat and I hope you do finish it.
NFO-07 chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
If you ever get the chance please update this. I love the way you write these drabbles and its hard to find any/if at all fanfiction of Forbidden Siren/Siren.