Reviews for A Bright Light, A Sunny Place
satomika chapter 20 . 3/29
The beginning of the fic was intriguing...

The middle kept me interested...

But starting from whatever happened to Sai, Kiba dying, and an abrupt ending, I got disappointed... :( (I would have said "so disappointed", but at least Naruto and Hinata got married and had children...)
Born2BeGodLike chapter 8 . 3/18
This story should had stayed incomplete or never been made. This story now the 3rd stupidest story i read 2017. Congratulations on completion but damn this story started ok and later continue to disappoint
Born2BeGodLike chapter 4 . 3/18
Story so far making no sense. To many secret and no answers. What going on. Story looking boring now.
Mr guest chapter 20 . 3/15
Wow, started as a really good fic in the very beginning to CH 7, however what came after was a shitstorm. Yeah I just skipped to the current chapter to skip all the bullshit and guess what! Its all original, however still shitty. Could a hell of lot better I'll say.
Mr guest chapter 8 . 3/15
Oh fuck you for killing tsunade, what about jiraiya ya gonna kill him too asshole!
redspud chapter 19 . 1/20
Holy crow, I thought this fic was as dead as a doornail. Nice to see that it's not.

And the death toll rises...sigh...but at least it looks like one of the bad guys finally died.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
WAIT U CANT JUST STOP THERE wow guess ots never gomna be updated :/
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Hiiiii i really like this so far you a genius :D but i hope that this is completed
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
please hurry with chapter 19!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
you are a great author btw
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
YOU KILLED KIBAAAAAA! so far thats the only part of this series i didnt like
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
jiraiya is dead
ranbo neal chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
I am impressed with your idea for your story. But, as of now I think I will move on to a different story because I feel that is is no longer from a NaruHina perspective...I did enjoy the part that was from that special POV. Thanks for writing.
ranbo neal chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
I think that your story has a great plot still...but as of now has lost the NaruHina POV and specialness that it had for the first few chapters. I will read on the see how you handle the rest.
ranbo neal chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I really like the story and this chapter. I am still amazed that you did change the viewpoint of the story...from Naruto or Hinata's POV to a kind of general one that switches from character to character. Now, Hinata and Naruto's statements and actions are given without getting inside of their heads the way you started in such a personal way. I wonder why? You could have continued following them and POV and still covered the action. Now it has switched more to Sakura and Sasuke, and others...and I have seen this before in other fanfics. Is it because some authors just run out of ideas that they can use from the NaruHina POV? I know it is your story...but it does make me wonder why this happens in some stories...not all.