Reviews for Hero
me chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very good.
blitz123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
good story

nice loved up the good u write more
BuffoonPrincess chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
yay! i loved it!

kisses,

hikaru!
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Your writing flows very well. I enjoyed this, and the thought you gave to their characters, the insight that we didn't get enough of in the game. Lovely one-shot!
shivana chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i loved it :D farah x prince!

your writing is always so beautiful and descriptive :P keep up the good work!
Puma Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This was nice, as well.

Ah, I really like the pairing Farah and the Prince.

- Puma
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Well that an interesting concept. I would have never thought that. It was good.

Peace.

Sakura123
fire-panther24 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aw...
Rhea Hiryuu chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Love it! Magnificant! Beautiful! Wonderful! And all those other positive reaction words to boot!

Personally, i though Farah was in the right when she took the dagger, even tough it was irritating when she did in the game. The prince had just shown her he was going to hesitate already, she probably felt she didn't have a choice, that he wasn't going to do it. So I like your version of events better. Good job!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Well, I liked that. It was a very nice read. The way you nailed down Farah seemed quite accurate. Though the fact that she knew so little about the Prince and still slept with him had me giggling. She knew /so/ much about him- even his name and age. XD

Very nice. I do believe I shall fav it.
caltan chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh, well done. I love seeing Farah in different lights; I think she's such a fascinating character. Your grasp of her point of view here is delightful, and I totally agree with your plot inference. Thanks for sharing this.
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Again a great story of yours !

It's touching ... I really like it.
sn0zb0z chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Interesting story and well written!
Toony chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Great work! I very much enjoyed how you did it from Farah's point of view. Very good!