Reviews for Putting the Magic Back into Magic
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 4/14
Lovely story!
Luna de Papel chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Hermione and her list were just adorably in their particular swotty way... Severus fit there perfectly and the two together are just the perfect match. I'm so glad I found your story!
Naydriel chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
It is now well past my bed time, but it was worth it. I think it is brilliant how you can show so much in such a perfectly short story. I loved every part of this and even thrilled at the Bridget Jones-y-ness of it all.

It really seemed that the characters led the stories and not simply filler-words.

Loved it :)
donnaf chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I know it's a bit jolly belated - but I just want to tell you, this is one of my favourite stories ever (it has been on my favourites list for a few years now). Thank you!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Absolutely loved this
Seyfert chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
What a brilliant story, I loved it! :)
nomdeplume30 chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
This was great! I really enjoyed this. It made me laugh. I loved the library daydream and the aftermath. AWKWARD! But awesome, too. Well done!
JaneA0202 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
nice, but it ended too soon for me, they just got together..
A chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
This might be the best Hermoine/Snape fanfic I've ever read. It made me laugh, and you actually made a relationship between them plausible (and only slightly wrong :D). Great job, I had an awesome time reading this.
neener.will.quit chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
lovely story.

fabulous plot.
Cybrokat chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I love this! Very Hermione to make a list of excitement, lol. And Snape is very good in this. I'd take him home too.
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
wow... yeah!_ i loved this chapter!:D:D:D thanks a bunch for sharing and writing this!_ i most definitely loved it!:D
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
OMG!... yoo made my HEART skip a dozen beats in this chapter, i tell you! wahh! I LOVE IT!_
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
oohh... i sense a development!:D:D
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
HAHAHA XD lol, i loved this chapter!_ nice! they kissed! woohoo! yeah!