Reviews for Aven's Revenge
axel.schultz chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Does anyone know another story that have magic with similar effect as this ritual?
axel.schultz chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
I really like this story, especially the ritual connecting everyone's mind to each other and Harry.

Now it seems like you have abandoned this and that is just sad. Hopefully you will continue it at some point or at least it is adopted by someone else.
Raicheda chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
this is an interesting story, quite different from what i usually read, but i enjoy it none the less.
I find it unique in that it is Ginny and Harry in the past not Harry Ron and Hermione.
I was worried at the start that i'd have trouble following the characters names, but it seems i worried for nothing, i am able to follow the characters quite easily.
The only thing i'm confused about is: Ginny/Jinseri is teaching Tom Blind Amputee Deaf- Tom isn't paying much attention- Harry/Ayilis thought to shout at her... you never said why, is it because the current year is 1939 not the 1980's it is popular in?
melei chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I wanted to say that i like the story . I'm happy that Harry isn't so naiv in the story .
tinawinna chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
This is a very interesting story that you've written, I can't wait to read another chapter and see where this story goes.
Angie chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Well you have not updated in along time and you probably don't have interest in continuing it but I just want to say I like it and your a good writer.
peanut chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Amazing
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Update please! This is amazing!
animeromance1972 chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
I REALLY LOVED YOUR STORY!I'M JUST VERY SADDEN TO SEE IT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN YOU WILL TAKE UP THIS STORY AGAIN.
Vindeflei chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Rain,

I love this story, and am hoping you will continue it. If you're still in need of a beta, I would love to help out.

-Weidnad
RyuuSiren7 chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Looks good. Is it still being updated?
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm glade you r writing this story... scratch that... I am not only glade but am beyond glade and happy that you r writing this story.
You must be thinking... Why?
its simple really.
I love your version of Harry :) A lot more then the movie Harry...
so yea... Here's a bag of Digi-cookies! *Hands over a huge bag of dubble Chocolate Fudge Cake-Cookies*
sugarmybutt chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
I love it and want more but it's been years since you last updated... Gosh that makes me sad Well please throw a dog a bone and add some more chapters or start a squel!? Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Well I'll stop wasting your time and read something else for now but I will be back!
cactus.revival chapter 10 . 5/25/2015