Reviews for Aven's Revenge
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 10 . 8/24
this is an interesting story, quite different from what i usually read, but i enjoy it none the less.
I find it unique in that it is Ginny and Harry in the past not Harry Ron and Hermione.
I was worried at the start that i'd have trouble following the characters names, but it seems i worried for nothing, i am able to follow the characters quite easily.
The only thing i'm confused about is: Ginny/Jinseri is teaching Tom Blind Amputee Deaf- Tom isn't paying much attention- Harry/Ayilis thought to shout at her... you never said why, is it because the current year is 1939 not the 1980's it is popular in?
melei chapter 1 . 7/25
I wanted to say that i like the story . I'm happy that Harry isn't so naiv in the story .
tinawinna chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
This is a very interesting story that you've written, I can't wait to read another chapter and see where this story goes.
Angie chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Well you have not updated in along time and you probably don't have interest in continuing it but I just want to say I like it and your a good writer.
peanut chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Amazing
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Update please! This is amazing!
animeromance1972 chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
I REALLY LOVED YOUR STORY!I'M JUST VERY SADDEN TO SEE IT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN YOU WILL TAKE UP THIS STORY AGAIN.
Vindeflei chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Rain,

I love this story, and am hoping you will continue it. If you're still in need of a beta, I would love to help out.

-Weidnad
DragonSiren7 chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Looks good. Is it still being updated?
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm glade you r writing this story... scratch that... I am not only glade but am beyond glade and happy that you r writing this story.
You must be thinking... Why?
its simple really.
I love your version of Harry :) A lot more then the movie Harry...
so yea... Here's a bag of Digi-cookies! *Hands over a huge bag of dubble Chocolate Fudge Cake-Cookies*
sugarmybutt chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
I love it and want more but it's been years since you last updated... Gosh that makes me sad Well please throw a dog a bone and add some more chapters or start a squel!? Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Well I'll stop wasting your time and read something else for now but I will be back!
cactus.revival chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Love this story! Calculated Harry and cute! Tom :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Update pretty pwease?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
i think i read this 5 times already. and i am still hoping for an update. pleaaase..
DragonKnight1775 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
This is a interesting story I hope you continue it.