Reviews for Aven's Revenge
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm glade you r writing this story... scratch that... I am not only glade but am beyond glade and happy that you r writing this story.
You must be thinking... Why?
its simple really.
I love your version of Harry :) A lot more then the movie Harry...
so yea... Here's a bag of Digi-cookies! *Hands over a huge bag of dubble Chocolate Fudge Cake-Cookies*
sugarmybutt chapter 10 . 6/16
I love it and want more but it's been years since you last updated... Gosh that makes me sad Well please throw a dog a bone and add some more chapters or start a squel!? Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Well I'll stop wasting your time and read something else for now but I will be back!
cactus.revival chapter 10 . 5/25
Love this story! Calculated Harry and cute! Tom :D
Update pretty pwease?
i think i read this 5 times already. and i am still hoping for an update. pleaaase..
DragonKnight1775 chapter 10 . 4/26
This is a interesting story I hope you continue it.
Please continue, I love this story!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/1
I like this! a lot!
schmoopygirl chapter 10 . 1/9
Hello, I've thoroughly enjoyed your story and hope that you have intentions to complete it or perhaps have already finished but have yet to post on this website.

If at all possible, please post an additional chapter stating your intentions to either continue or abandon this story. It would be most appreciated.
Helene Nightfire chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
I've enjoyed your story. My favorite things about your story turned out to be the fun OC's like the Rosier twins and Domino. I wish you had found the time to finish the plot but it was fun nevertheless. I'll put he story on alert in case you come back to it someday while I'm still reading fanfic. Thanks for posting.
lady wolvie chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
i really like the slytherin nature of this story without making it all sexual or romantic between harry and tom as most other time travel stories seem to end up as.
MinervaRousse chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
I really like this concept/story. I hope this story has not been abandoned. I'd like to see where it goes from here.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
this was awesome. thank you for writing this. more please? *puppy dog eyes*
ShazirathOfTheUnderdark chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
It's a cool idea! Also, I hope you don't mind my nitpicking(I'm a writer myself, I can't NOT notice these things) but I figure it's pretty hard to mow glass. It would just kinda jam up your lawnmower, even with a fantastic eight-year-old imagination that Harry might have.
Anyway, now that my weird perfectionist self has gotten that out of the way, Me likey! It's a BIT weird that Lily's actually from the past, but hey, who am I to judge? I think up all sorts of random shit like this.

Ennyvae(AKA Anyway), Shazirath out.
trincam2011 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Reading this story while waiting for another one of yours :) awesome. Any chance this can get continued?