Reviews for Annoying Professor Snape
space.cadet8 chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
pleease continue!
jessethevampire chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is one of my absolute FAVORITE fics! I know its been quite a while now, but I hope you update!
Dianne chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Its been 6 years since your last update and I really enjoyed this story. Hope you plan on finishing this one day. Let me know if you do at . Thanks for a side splittingly funny tale.
Kristina chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
I just found this story and I had to read it in one go! It's brilliant and very believable. I have no idea if you're even going to find this review, but what happened? The last time you updated was on 18th August 2007 and at the end of this chapter it looks like you want to continue... LOVED it anyway :)
sesshoumaru4me chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
yes, yes/ HG/SS romance! ItÅ› an inevitable conclusion (or wishful thinking on my part )

Awsome!
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
Oh please for the love of God update this soon :)
DepressedandStressed chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
Please, update! I have never laughed more in my life! It's a great story, written really well, with a great plot. I can't wait to read more! If you write more. :D
Andy Elladora Black chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
Omg, I'm dying! Hahahah! This is so frigging hilarious! Keep it up!
IHaveASparklyFace chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Can you please send me the list of 99 ways to piss off Snape?!
Thanks!
Love the story by the way.
IHaveASparklyFac chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Hi! My names Hermione! Your such a Snapie! Can I snog you?! I want your gamface!
I have a mane like a Hagrid!
Rawr.
Wednesday Friday Addams chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Could you PLEASE keep on writing? it's been forever since you've updated, and I don't think i've laughed so hard, on another story! It's hilarious, keep it up!
Yusakuraki chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
Oh man you gotta make some more! Why not have hermione have to...Send a lock of hair and say it's from a secret admirer, or fake a distress note...Or...Maybe while in class she makes weird sounds.
SmirkusPanda chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Please update soon! You're bloody hilarious!
Haine Toliver chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I have an idea for the list:

At the end of the year, have all the candles in the great hall form the phrase 'I love you Severus Snape'!
HMK chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
I have done nothing but laugh since I started this story! Fantastic job!