Reviews for Puzzles
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I loved this. Seeing John and Teyla in an established relationship with nothing dramatic happening - just random relationship moments. Very enjoyable.
APFW chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Nice, you really should write longer stories, you have an apptitude for it. This story just begs to be expanded.
Britanee chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Very nice story. It's original and interesting. Your story shows a fun loving side of Teyla that we havn't ever seen before. The way you portrayed John was in a calm and sweet way, well done.

Including things from Earth in an Atlantis fic can sometimes be hard, and more times than not, authors seem to struggle. I like that you had a description for everything that came from Earth and that it didn't make me wonder "how did that get there?"

I enjoyed your story very much and I hope to read more of your work soon. ~Britanee
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
aw fluff love it :)
lone-poppy chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Really enjoyed this fic. Thanks:)
ayrstar chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Teyla attempting Sudoku. Interesting concept, and with John being a math genius and all he would get it right away of course. Very cute, and loved the interactions between them.
glocap chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is a delicious little fic. This is the Teyla that I love and the John that I love. You managed to pack so much on-target characterization in just a few words.
DE4ever chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
A great little story...

I've tried Sudoku myself and at times I get frustrated too *lol*

Yeah I was wondering what Teyla was thinkging...passing up John for a game of Sudoku...*lol*
GabeXorn chapter 1 . 2/23/2007