Reviews for two hearts fading, like a flower
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
The noises I made in reaction to this fanfic were neither coherent nor human. Oh. My goodness. Excellent job.
Lillia Enchanted chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I'm aware that this was written seven years ago, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. This story was beautifully worded, and fabulously told. I'm aware that you're going to look at this and go, " what? That was from seven years ago, who would read that junk?" Well, the answer is me. I'm reading this magnificent and well aged peice of literature and you can't stop me! You are a gorgeous person and I hope it brightens your day to know that all of your works from then to today are great.
kobejapan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So simple and eeeeeeeep!
InuYashaOuranKyoFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
And is that shoujo manga? Cracks me up every time
shadowstarr chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
So well written, and adorable!
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was cute, but it should be proof read and/or revised. There are a ridiculous amount of em dashes in this story. They are extremely distracting. Enough so to take away from the flow and the feeling of the story. It may not seem like it, but there is a way to revise this in a manner which would allow you to include all of the parenthetical information you have into their referring sentences.

This is a wonderful first daft though!

Animefreak242

aka

Kawaii Girl
past-the-pacific chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. . .That was beautiful and achingly aweet. I think you suceeded on everything you planned on doing with this fic. The awkwardness was perfect :D
wittyying chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
SIX YEARS? That feels a bit overkill. But he has been known to stick with his convictions even if he doesn't entirely like the situation so maybe it's not entirely out of the question.
x-Trisha-x chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was just beautiful.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Goodness...this is so I say that I cried reading this? Goodness! Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece! May I ask..when are you planning to continue writing Ouran fics? I'm just curious _
Trinity chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I am incoherent with love. Simply incoherent. Words fly out of my head and I do not know what else to say other than that I adore this fic. It took me a bit of calming down before coming to, but I just love, love the ornate diction Tamaki used and the fact that he waited for her to come to him. A TamaHaru like never seen before! Great job!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I adore you. Plain and simple.

...but you already knew that.

I know I've said it before but I can't thank you enough for writing this. I've read it two times now and you won't believe how it still chills me (and this song...::sigh::)

yay for ffn *can now add to faves*

and don't ever stop doing what you do because good god, you are SO good at it.

Mirai
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Simply... Amazing.

Why?

It's the first fanfiction to have ever made me cry.

Chiban

PS: I'm not an easy crier. I tell you that.
iron kitty chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wonderfully written and nostalgically lyrical. Great work.
Milky Etoile chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. It's a magnificent ending, my dear. I may be a bit of a hopeless romantic when it comes to reading fanfiction but I choose what I like critically. And yours is worth giving credit. So much of it, really. It was sweet. I hope you'll keep writing wonderful fics. I wish you all the luck! Take care and have a wonderful day!

Milky Etoile .