Reviews for Sucks to be Single Day
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
YAY! I'm gonna start calling it that. My single friends will hate me. But it's totally worth it!
The Great Azar chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
DAS CAWNY BUT FLUFFY ENUF 4 ME!
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Not bad!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
the best cheese popcorn ever![that's what I call the really fluffy, cheesy ones;)] (which I adore!)
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love that no matter how Old school, Cheesy or so Corny- that i makes you wanna puke- is this story. I love it the more when guys try to act that way when they are with the girl the like. It's too cute. And hell, no matter how cheesy it is, i think i would love it anyways if its coming from the guy i like :) i think any girl would ;)

Love the Fluff ;) Way to go Danny!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
THis was a really sweet chapter

lol, that Tucker and Jazz scene! Hilarious!
Dark Northern Lights chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Aw, it was sweet! And I LOVE fluff! (and I'm not some sort of honey-drenched psycho-fangirl, either. I'm just a teenage girl) It was really cute, and the characters weren't totally OOC, which is good.

Happy writing!

-Dark Northern Lights
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i LUVED it!
opiumsong chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh so sweet
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Good grief! Are you okay? It's good, but Sam is WAY more impulsive and aggressive, and Danny is- well you figured him out. Pretty good, but mushy. TTFN!
EmberRawks chapter 1 . 4/20/2008

Fantastiac job!

lovelove

Amanda
Numba1JimmyFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I loved that. I was in the mood for a good fluffy story and I would like to thank you. It was extremely amazing. )
Hemlock Dalise chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
You do realise this deserves a sequel?

Not deserves, needs a sequel?

*on one knee*

Please? Just to annoy Paulina when she finds out it's 'Phantom'?
Haileyamandar chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wonderful!

Corny, fluffly, cheesy stories like this just make me so happy. You did a heck of a good job on this, it made me laugh and smile and reminded me of my situation with my childhood sweetheart .

I love how stupid boys are.