Reviews for Three Words
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow... that was amazing. ...I say that a lot... It's true! I loved it. I only have one question; It's been a while sense I've seen the Martha season, heck it's been a while sense I've seen the 10th! When is this?
ber1719 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh I loved it. I like Martha, even though I bristle sometimes when I think about her being in love with the Doctor, but I can understand that. He is so fantastic after all lol.

I enjoyed reading this. I think it was very realistic and very true to the characters. Martha was able to bring something more human and understand in the Tenth Doctor and I think you captured that really well.
prose.titute chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hi :) I wanted to let you know that I am really glad you wrote this (and that I found it) because I've never read anything like it before. I re-watched the series recently and I thought of how Martha was so un-demanding of the Doctor when the events of The Year That Never Was was over. I have actually begun writing a fic set from when Martha tells the Doctor that she has spent many years training to be a doctor and now she has people to look after. The one I'm writing has Martha say some things that are suggestive of the Doctor's need to escape when the going gets tough. Obviously the Doctor doesn't always do that but it's like Harriet Jones said in The Christmas Invasion; He's not there [on Earth] all the time.

He can just pick-up and leave whenever he feels he is DONE.

Can I link you once I've published mine? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh I really thought Martha was going to leave for a bit there.

Thanks for writing.
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Very nice. Is it wrong that I like Martha better then Rose?
tromana chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Well written, nice take on Martha too. Added to favs. xxHMC
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Woh! Pro-Martha fic! Really, really good; lovely characterisation of Martha. I love how strong you've made her; just the sort of person the Doctor should have as his companion!
The Lady Shani Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! You're one of the handfuls of writers that weren't trying to bring back Rose. You work on the Doctor and Martha's relationship and how he'd feel after Rose. BRAVO!
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This was a nice read compared to all the Martha bashing that goes on here...I just wish the third season would come out in Australia dammit!

Very nicely written. It all works!