Reviews for The Boy Who Loved Lily
eva chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
please write more!
poetwriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Dearest RinoaJasmine,

will you please please please finish this story? Or maybe repost what you originally had in the very very beginning? I still remember reading this AGES ago, and sometimes when I'm in dire need of a good fanfic, I'll think of your story, and then get horribly depressed with butterbeer when I realise you took the chapters down, only to re-write something that was already so perfect :( Please please please!

sincerely,

a total and complete fan of your story!
padfootsgirl108 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
AWESOME! TBWLL is back! I absolutely LOVED this story! Can't wait to read it again :)
Isabella chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
it's been three years. i've been waiting for the whole story since i was 9. i'm 15 now. srsly. when are you gonna update? or are you even gonna update anymore? :(
Sarah.C chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Hi, been looking for this story for years. No kidding, as in since 5 years or more (I honestly cant rmbr how long ago) and I love your stories. I loved this along with CFTG and a story I rmbr with Ginny inside it. You had quite a few and I loved them all. Please do update or if you have all the original stories still, please do post them up. Been wanting to read em for so long. Been searching for ur user for so long. Pls do do update n post em up.
Lucky1111 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was the first fanfiction story I ever read. Please post the rest up-I'd love to go back in time and read it again!
Vanesa-Salazar chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hi!

well, i read this fanfic in spanish, but wasnt finish yet so I started to read in english, but that was many years ago, so i hope you continue writting in this... my grammart is not good so if you do not understand me the only thing is tha I want to say is:

PLEASEE! CONTINUE THIS FANFIC!

I really love this one! it is different!

And like we said in my country!

Esta padrisimo!

atte

Vanesa-Salazar
Paulina Gryffindor chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Don't tell me you're doing it again. I know u said "I won't promise updates" but we're not asking for an update, we're just asking for you tu post the original story at the very least.

Come on...
Nandu chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Please please write more...no need to rewrite the whole 32 chapters just go beyond those chapters...u know after reading TBWLL i started watching videos of meteor garden...even tho i dont understand anything i wanted to watch wat u have written in TBWLL...so pls do write more chapters...
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I love this story! I tried joining your yahoo! group but my membership is still pending. Accept me? Thanks!
roro chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
i have half the heart to start reading the spanish version of this fic (even though i dont speak spanish) because it has always been my favorit so please please please update!
The-little-tree-called-Ian chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
OMG i've been looking for this story since a friend recommended it so many years back! But why is there only one chapter? I remember there was more.

Please post more chapters up! I would eternally be greatful!
Nighttime Wish chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
OMG I love you! I've been looking 4 this story for over 3 years... One thing i can't understand though is why it's only 1 chapter long? I distinctly remember it being at least over 20. Please update soon, or if you have your old version of THE BOY WHO LOVED LILY can you send it to me?
love4SB chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
its back!

after you disappeared i kept searching for the story every once in a while. i had totally given up on you ever putting it back up

i am so glad its back

please please please keep posting!

i love this story so much

its on my top 3 favorite ffs!

ps..can you post the un edited so that we at least have something to read before the edited one is done?
yuppieflu chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
wow. can't believe you are back after such a long time. i always came back to and tried to find TBWLL on here, it had disappeared.

even if you haven't updated since the beginning of this year, I really hope that you repost TBWLL, edited or not, it was such a lovely fanfic and the only story I really looked forward to when I saw that there was an update. loved your really really long and wonderful chapters, no one on here could hold a candle to those.

you did not update regularly but you made it up to your readers by posting those bombastic chapters, really.

i hope you are okay and that you liked the deathly hallows.

i miss your fanfic :(