Reviews for The Boy Who Loved Lily
Laverna chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
angry at you for disappearing and leaving us here with the eternal doubt of what will happen in the story? NEVER hehehe.. glad you're back now and we will read the story at last. D
Simabi chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I have been searching for this story FOR EVER! please please update it! PLEASE!
LemonBH chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Thanks God you're back !

"The boy who loved lily" abslutely drove me crazy!

ohh you've got to go on! pleasee

yours is my favorite ff ever i swear!

Keep on!

Carolina
annilu chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
hi!

did we really need to wait two more years for you to put the end of this story?

i think most of the people here already did your ff!

PLEASEE!

THE END!

lol

thanks
Siet chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great! Will you please update a new chapter soon? I hope so!
cwabir chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hey! I can't believe I found your story, I think you wrote it a long time ago, didn't you? I totally loved it! I read crazy for this girl too.. you are so great! you have to update really soon, I don't remember very well what happens in the story but it is very good. I've been looking for it! I really have.. nice to have you back... keep writing! )
cristina chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
your story is so great! you have to continue with it, please update soon! Iwant to keep reading!
moonshine4488 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I read this story a really long long time ago. It was one of the first fanfic stories I had read, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Im just wondering if you will post more of it, because I really enjoyed it.
DarkSlyterin chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Please please please pleease update another chap! T_T! I need to know how the story continues! T_T
mardou paradise chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this is definitely the best fanfiction i've ever read, i'm so glad you're back, thankyou so much! am definitely looking forward to reading this again.
Witchy Needs a New Name chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Okay, I read this the first time you wrote it but I never did get to read the end of it. It was the first fic I ever read so please don't give up on this.

I'm begging you to please continue with this story.

I'd love to read the end of it.

I loved this story so much the first time I read it that I saved it to my computer and, no joke, I found it yesterday when cleaning out things on the computer and I re-read the whole thing (But Only up to chapter 28 cause that's all I'd ever read) and I almost died when I realised I didn't have any more of it to read.

Hm, I'm rambling now but I hope you get the general Idea that I am absolutely in love with this story.

You are such an amazing writer. I do hope you update this soon.

Witchy,

xx
tracey.haha chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
rinoa, honey, you must update soon. i'm gonna die if you don't update...pls...for the sake of one of your MOST FAITHFUL READERS! Thnx, honey...i appreciate your granting my request(in the super-near future, perhaps?)honey, tnx...luv yah...

\\hpfan
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I need to go see an optometrist because no way am I currently looking at The Boy Who Loved Lily by rinoaJ, which I've been looking for for...1 1/2 years!

You're back? Woah. Seriously, girl. :D

Gulistanlik
calcgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Like everyone else, I am extremely glad that you are back. I can't wait to reread TBWLL and hopefully get to read the end.
LyLMystikeLf chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
u havent updated in 2 months! y?
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »