Reviews for The Boy Who Loved Lily
icee-blue18 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I'm so happy you are back.:D I lurved this story and was so disappointed when I was only a few chapters into and it disappeared. I was wondering what happened to the rest of the story?
ChocoholicMonkey chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
KEEP WRITING, CAUSE I'LL BE WAITING. .

LOVED IT. UPDATE PLEASE? WITH A CHEERY ON TOP?

LOL-LUV,{MELOMARSHMELLO}
Samy K chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Hi, RinoaJ :)

Nice to see your back.

Would it okay if you signed on Yahoo Groups and validate me?

I'd really like to be accepted.

Thanks so much
Naomikewl chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
YAAY...YOU'RE BACK! ABOUT TIME. this fic's my all time favorite. i didn't read fanfics for ages ven u stopped updating n' vanished w/out a trace. i ws one step away from writing to Scotland Yard. no kidding! i hope u update real soon. can't wait for ch 33...
Anelis Evans chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
bienvenida nuevamente a fanfiction...

me alegra mucho que vuelvas con tus fics... los amo, todos y cada uno de los capítulos... cada uno supera al anterior y no dejan de ser magníficos

espero sigas actualizando.

con cariño desde Costa Rica

Anelis
x-woman1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
YOU'RE BACK! I was waiting and waiting for this story, it remains my favorite that I have ever read on to this day, and I was beginning to fear that you might never return to it, but I am very happily mistaken. I'm glad to hear the story will be continuing- please bring updates soon-meaning new chapters, what happens after graduation :)
ashley chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
woohoo! welcome back..i cant wait to reread this again, im sure itll be even greater!
Sunny Sammy chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
this looks pretty good, it could turn into a really great story... just update a lot and keep it up )
ping chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
woohoo! i'm glad ur back RinoaJasmine. u'll always be known as RinoaJ to those who've read ur fanfics the first time round. if anyone had any sense in them they'd know that the person using your old account is not you.

can't wait until 'Chapter 32 - Graduation'. here's hoping that you get that far!

good luck :)
Akt5us chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow! I'm soo excited to read this story all over again! Are you editing alot? Will it mostly be the same? When will your next update be? You should also post it at It's a great website that was made after the great break! I can't wait to read more!
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
ITS ABOUT TIME!
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
YAY! Like I said in the review for Crazy for This Girl, I'm so glad you're reposting these. After reading this fic the first time, I went and found Meteor Garden on YouTube. And I got addicted. I'm serious. I was glued to the computer watching episode after episode.

But anyways, I still enjoy this fic!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
wow, I like this! I can't wait to see their reactions when they find out they'll have to be Heads together!

One error I did notice though, was you put "quickly losing his temper at his so-called friends" and it should be "with" not "at". I know it seems minor, but things like that stick out at me- and I can't help but point them out.

Anywho, I love the story, I can't wait for more!
Abarraine chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i absolutely love this story, i remember reading it in it's almost entirety. Will you continue to update? I've been searching for you and this story for a LONG time! I'm so very glad you're back!
PenguinPete chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Welcome back! This was on of my favorite fics back when I first discovered and I was really sad when it got deleted. I hope now I can read the end!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »