Reviews for The Final Lesson
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
so sad...especially since he's going to die...
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was some kind of awesome story. I love it. Very wonderful. Continue on!
beaner93 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Huh. Well, at least Tenseiga got some help with that. Without Rin, I doubt Sesshy ever would have gotten the teensy, weensy, itty, bitty bit of compassion he has now!
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Cool. Great job.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Beautiful depiction of the Inu no Taishou and of a young Sesshoumaru (wow, the Lord of the Western Isles was quite the hothead back then _).
TheUniverseBeyond chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow. You basically articulated everything that I ever thought about Sesshoumaru's relationship with his father, and why Inutashio gave him the Tensiega and not Tessaiga, in a way I never could. I adore this. Great job.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow...that was something incredible. The Confidence of Youth and the Wisdom of Age conflicting. Then that ending... extraordinary.
mouseter chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I do believe this fic calls for a review! This is a great!

I can easily imagine Sesshoumaru in his breaking point especially since you pointed out that in this time line, he is younger and is given to be more foolish. In the anime, it is quite obvious that Sesshoumaru feels that his half-brother is more favored by their father. It's nice to read fics wherein he is loved.

Simply put, I love it!
sonya chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
this is really good, but so sad. i liked how it touched on inu no taisho's past and sesshomaru's too. it was a bit cynical, but in an appropriate way. ggod job!