Reviews for Of Hate and Secret Wishes
Shannon chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Nice chapter. So dupes, skins coming back? I am still thinking tht hey should be wary of any newbies in town and all of a sudden in the lives of the aliens and gang. Didn't max and gang teach their kids to use their powers protectively? Mel is using hers in front of everyone w/o caution.
Shannon chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Hmm Zan may say he has owers, but does not seem to use them and he doesn't really have knowledge of powers. I like Michael being a bit responsible. Is Zan Zan or a shape shifter? Is Zan good, working for the FBI? I really like Matt, but Mel is getting a little annoying.
Shannon chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I am liking Matt and such, but Mel is starting to get to me. I also think the parents would be more of parents and be more wary of things especially being gone and on the run for almost 20 years. I also do ot trust Zan.
SHanon chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Now, I know something is off with Zan but what is his game/end game? If he is human he would not be able to withstand the tabasco. He must have done research especially if he found the Evans so quickly.
Shannon chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Even if he is human he may be evil. He als may be jealous of his little sister. No kid is tht friendly to a parent who left him and found out later they married another and had a kid. I am liking the Mel/Matt connection thing. I still think Zan is a bad dude.
Shannon chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
I wonder hy they do not go to Iz for help with dreams especially dissecting them and controlling them. I always wondered why in the show Iz did not dream walk Liz ever especially after Liz caused Max to fall out of love with her do to Future Max. i would have thought Iz would have been suspcious or Alex and they would have asked Is this favor or Liz could have gotten into an accident and been in a coma and Is dreamwlked her and found out that way. i found it interesting that max feel easily into tess' grips after that episode and so easily slept with her and after that he got all cocky and I wondered if Tess did something when they were remembering their past. I am liking the story and finding it interesting that Mel is the more rebel of the two and the hotel vending machine bit reminds me of south 285 from the show.

Interesting Mel is the Princess of Antar since Max is her dad and she is part alien. I also too am shocked she would gain Liz's power. I am assuming with the alien powers Max healed her with he also gave Liz some alien stuff too.

I love Roswell and wish it never got cancelled. I like how you matured Michael a little and I like how he is with his son and that his son is nice.
SHannon chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Nice chapter. I loved the practical joke bit. I also find it ineresting the parents and children's reactions to things. Interesting Michael seems to be the more laying down the law parent especially with his son.
Shannon chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
It seems they both have dreams and connection. It also seems like Zan may be this guy from the white room they are having premonitions about. i thought it interesting that the aliens being the fathers and had given the advice the other would have given normaly funny. Liz has visions so does she know something and not letting anything up about the kids?
shannon chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I hated the Zan story line in the show and I will see how you work it into it here. I find i funny two 50/50 aliens have a kid and winds up completely human and max and liz have a kid and ends up being 50 percent alien. LOL

Nice chapter. I like that Mel is smart, but a little edgy and troublemaker and that matt is acting like a troublemaker, bt is sort of like max and a true gentleman.
Shannon chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I am liking this. I can see a mixture of maria and liz in Mel and same goes for Matt of being a mixture of Michael and Max.I think its funnyt that michael thought it funny that they soon might catch them making out in the closet LOL and that the other adults makes comments it is funny.
elementofd chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
the second sentence in french is better said "Tu vas la fermer !"

Sorry i'm french

Mel glared daggers at him from the other end corner of the table. "Vous avez ferme vers le haut."
Rhea Bleu chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
This story draged ... for ages .. i want my two hours back
SandraSpikefan chapter 37 . 11/18/2007
This is my favourite Roswell story ever big thx for this wonderfull fic.
Ksasera Aditi chapter 37 . 8/15/2007
I loved it, it was amazing. Sequal?
JuseaPeterson chapter 37 . 4/10/2007
They have a daughter, how sweet.

I love her name: Michaela Maxine Isabelle Guerin. It's awesome that she's named after Michael, Max and Isabelle.

Good chapter. I love how they're married and a year later. It's really nice.

I wonder what will happen.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »