Reviews for Sitting Till The Sun Sets
Happinesssmile20 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Ukitake...has a strange nack for helping children or those in need.
CalypsoHatesEveryone chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Lovely, really eleagant and beleivable. No-one was out of character, it was brilliant.

Thank-you so much for writing it!

Calypso
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
i liked it! great job and keep up the good work. *bows and applauds*
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I am so hooked on this pairing. Your story did a wonderful job of furthering my addiction. XD Awesome job.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
A nice, simple moment.
shackleton chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
i dont know why this doesnt have more reviews. its so...elegant

fyi all these short review are because i just got an account and i'm fillin up that favorite stories section. and if theres a way to add without a review, i havent found it. normally i prefer to review only when i really have something to say more than "dis good." but i gotta.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Aw...

I found Ukitake patting Soifon on the head irresistibly cute. Lucky guy. _

Neat!
ichigoislove chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was very nice. They make a very odd/fascinating couple, don't they? Thx for the post.
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
A wonderful story! I have to admit, I really love Ukitake, and you write him well. Soi Fon, too! _ Though this story is short, it's also strongly written. Amazing work!

-Alaena
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I love anything with Ukitake in it. I know, the focus is really on how depressed Soi is over Yoruichi.
alooriana chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Well, I thought it was cute. I love the way that Ukitake-taichou can just... cheer anyone up by just being him.
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I could picture that!

I see you've changed the way you type Soifon's name.

Ukitake-taichou I think is my third favorite captain... I like stories featuring him.