Reviews for How To Save A Life
le doux frisson chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh my. This is honestly a piece of art. I loved it, I really did. It was tragic, but the ending was so hopeful. And well, I don't think I've read something that managed to keep everyone as in character as this. I'm kinda sad Hitsugaya died, but he came back, though I can't, for the life of me, imagine him with straight brown hair ) Anyway, terrific job. Thank you for sharing.
helloheart chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Beautiful. The meanings lying in your words stirs a lot of emotion. I loved it. (:
Nymphadora1196 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is so beautifully written. It's so calm, yet there's a strong undercurrent of emotions underneath. The sections are like snapshots that fit into a larger picture, and you did a great job conveying the character's personalities and emotions both directly and indirectly.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was a really good fic!

I enjoyed reading it!

Hitsuguya is such a cool character!

Have a good day!
allurement chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This is absolutely beautiful.

I don't know which part I loved the most; Kira's trying (and failing) to save Hinamori, Hisugaya's sacrifice, or Hinamori's devotion to Aizen.

But the reunion between Hinamori and Hitsugaya really hit me hard. It was wonderful; the first paragraph you wrote when Hinamori saw Akira for the first time was just so... I couldn't take my eyes off it. And the finishing sentence absolutely took my breath away. I love how everything is so in-character and beautiful and nostalgic and so, so sad and whimsical and I could just go on forever.

I loved how you could see subtle hints of the pairings and that none of the characters told their true feelings outright. It was so beautiful to me. You have a gift; don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Congradulations. This was so amazing, and I really hope to see more works like this from you soon (especially from these characters; I love them :D)
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
A very long, very ironic story, so ironic that it made me laugh, while I was crying at the same time. A wonderful job. I adored this story, good job.
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aww very sad, yet beautiful. Thank you so much.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
A wonderfully touching story about a girl who just couldn't stop loving, and the men in her lives whom she loved or who loved her.
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very sweet and poignant. I've always felt bad for Hinamori, but she's still got Kira and Hitsugaya.

Anyway, lovely fic. : )
eau de nil chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Beautiful. :]

You gave the fic a sense of a cycle, always turning and repeating. Let's just hope history doesn't repeat itself. Even with all that angst, I loved this a lot. Kudos!
fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE CONTINUE!BUT JUST ONE THING PLEASE MAKE HITSUGAYA-KUN'S HAIR WHITE AGAIN SOMEHOW IT JUST KINDA BUGGS ME TAHT S ITS BROWN AND WRITTING PLEASE!

:D

JA MATA
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
So sad (( I want to cry )) but still good I like it

write more like this one
ice illuser chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that was really sad...and really good.
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I love hearing about all the ways the various Shinigami have died! That's a bit morbid actually, but it's really cool.

So... Hitsugaya died... then was reincarnated? Not quite following...

You should write more stories about how the various officers died. It's really interesting!
ClassiestMokuren chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
*sadness* This one shot made my throat close up. It was so sad and beautiful, but why did Hitsuguya have to die? I'm glad he got reincarnated though, and I hope things work out for him and Momo this time around.