Reviews for Pills
I loved this; so sad.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
loved it update soon
only-because3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
You have to know this would make one kick ass story right? lol I absolutely loved it. So simple yet so.. deep I guess is the word I'm looking for lol. Amazing.
adorkabelle90210 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Omg. I love this. Actually, I love all your work. I wished this wasnt a one shot. You do an amazing job when it comes to writing Brucas angst. I'm still waiting for you to update Painful Nostalgia, which I'm totally addicted to. Continue the great work.
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
oh god this was so sad! even in this one short chapter i felt like i understood the two characters and how closed off they were. and it was all just so... sad.

and heart wrenching of course, it was really bittersweet when she asked hiim that question because she obviously wants it to be the same and so does he, but he has all these insecurities flying around and, well, it was just amazing. 'nuff said D

i really do hope you update Painful Nostalgia very soon because it is one of my very top all time favourite fics, and i cant wait to find out what happens next. so pretty please... ?

loved the oneshot and keep writing, whatever it is your doing.

hannie x
prettygirlandboyfriend chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
this story is so good i think that you should add mor to it
TypoKween chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh the angst is so heart wrenching! lol Oh and the song? Perfect song for this fic. It completely put me in the right mood while reading this oneshot. It also makes me hope that perhaps BL will get to this point in PN. So pained and so closed off to the world. But then again when its Brooke and Lucas, its as if no one else exists and its all about just the two of them. This fic really showed how close the two are which is a big deal considering how closed off they can naturally be.

Anyways, I loved it. Great job and I do so hope that you become inspired to write more PN. That is my all time favorite fic ever. No lie! Hehe. Thanks for writing, I love it. :D
truelovedoesntexist chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was beautiful. I'm in love with the way you portray Lucas and the way I can so easily relate to his emotions. The way you write seems to make his character just come alive. I don't even really know how to describe it. All his pain, his feelings, the things he says, it's really quite beautiful.

Absolutely loved it.

forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
wow i loved it

i love the way that you write - it does make me miss brucas even more though

alot of people dont understand the beauty of their relationship - in how things appear to be one thing, but they're very different

i love how mystical your writing is

seriously loved it! please ud PN soon, i cant wait to read the next chapter
Born.To.Die chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
you can't imagine how glad i was when i realized you had posted another story... it's really awesome! i love how you write Lucas' pain, his fear, his emotion... Too bad it's only a one-shot! :/ But I hope you'll update PN soon... it's an incredible fanfic!

I can't wait to read another work (new chapter, new one-shot...) from you... I just hope i won't have to wait this long... it's unbearable :/
lilohb chapter 1 . 2/23/2007 I really liked this story...too bad it a oneshot...but great job!