Reviews for Longbottom's Army
CelesteIzaFanLolz chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
please do more love lots!
freeminder.x chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I've read all of your neville/luna stories and they're all great! all of them are my favourites i cant decide whic one is the top. :DDD i personally think luna and neville should have been together in the books but oh well theres still fan fiction. ;D
bamm chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I know it's been ages - years - but I thought I'd mention that I really enjoyed reading this. Last part of chapter 5 made me tear up some.
Bombora chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
i don't think dean would be at hogwarts, muggle borns were banned before the start (righhhttt?), but he would have been on the run soon, anyway.
SatiricFable chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
A really unique, interesting story, I love it! I think it's really original and well-written, and I hope you continue!
Leafdapple chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
I love this story! Really.

You describe Luna very well. It amazes me. I love how you explained her vegetable earrings. I wouldn't have ever thought of it, but it fits so perfectly!

Neville as well. I like how you mention when he gets embarrassed, and how he tried not to be the hero, though he's pretty good at it. It sounds like a good view of him.

I hope you update.
NevemTeve chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Any hope for continuation?
jes chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Noticing you haven't updated in a good long while, really wish you would. Have enjoyed your other stories as well.

Cheers!
QueenLizzieIII chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
I used to read a lot of HP fan fiction and haven't in awhile, and in coming back to it I came across your story. I see you haven't updated in almost a year, and hope everything is okay. I REALLY enjoyed what I've read so far - I think it's such a great place to explore, Hogwarts without the 3. If you get the chance/inclination, please write more - it's great! You SERIOUSLY have Neville and Luna down!
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
omgosh.

This is really good, please write more!

I love Neville and Luna, I think they are just so cute.

Keep up the good work!
belladonnacordial chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
What an adorable premise for adventure, new friendships, and romance! I adore Neville's sense of fairplay and decency. To me he exemplifies the very best of Gryffindor. None are braver than a boy who faced his biggest fear every single class in Potions and later in Defense.

Luna does seem to be the perfect match for Neville. I loved the story about burying all the jewelry in the garden and making more out of vegetables. Luna is well known for taking notice of what others overlook. I believe that she can see Neville the same way that he can see her.

Now that you don't have to worry about finishing before DH, I hope you turn this into a very long look at what everyone else was doing. I do look forward to your updates.
bloodredcherry chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
This story is wonderful! I am glad to see the romance is taking time to build... assuming there is going to be romance! I hope you continue this story! Don't abandon it!
Eruaphadriel chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
I just found this and its fantastic! I was supposed to be working on my fic and got completely caught up in yours! I think your chapters and characters continue to grow with each new installment. I absolutely fell in love with this very last part in Chapter 5:

"I'm glad you can see me, Neville Longbottom."

Absolutely brilliant!

Keep up the stellar work, and please update soon.
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I love it! There are simply no words for how i feel at this moment. I usually never read stories such as these but i couldn't resist. Can't wait to see what is in store for Neville and Luna...
Maiden of the BH chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Awesome chapter. But I don't remember Smith being in their year. If he isn't, then he can't be Head Boy. I could be wrong though.