Reviews for Darkest Hour
Elli86 chapter 1 . 6/25
I hope someday you post a new chapter.
elleay sahbel chapter 12 . 6/6
This fanfic is great, I read it so much these past years... I really hope that you'll post a new chapter someday, I like your story and writing so much ! :)
I wish you a very good day, thank you for your work !
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 12 . 6/4
hope there is more~
Cutiepie120048 chapter 7 . 4/8
I have to say...Tom makes sense.

The only problem is his methods, he's a brilliant man who is making a lot of good points - especially counting that wizards are outnumbered by muggles.

And he's changing his views on purebloods, too!

With that logic, I can why people want to follow him.

Also him, Harry, and Nagini are a cute little unit!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 3/17
I need a time skip
RogueRaven89 chapter 12 . 2/28
love this! hope you update soon!
InDarknessIcame chapter 12 . 2/7
I hope you update soon! This is very good!
Just letting you know that you still have fans waiting ;)
Kosta1 chapter 12 . 1/1
Hey people! Lady Silverwings wrote that this story is not her. Do you know what it is orginal version of this story?
Eaze chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Excellent story, a pity it’s not finished
FotoDi chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
I liked that interlude in 1939...

Go Nagini! Almost 50 years old!
blacknine227 chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
sad that this story will never know an end. because it's such a beautiful and amazing work. I hope that one day you or someone else will end this story. Love from France
Prosepina chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
I know that it's been years since this story was updated but please don't abandon it.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
whens the next chapter
Kikiji chapter 12 . 9/21/2017
This fic gives me so many emotions! I mean, Harry is totally adorable and I love his relationship with Tom and- dare I say it- I love his relationship with Nagini even more. But that's only in a comparative sense since both are utterly endearing when they're interacting with Harry.

But after all the happy things, there're also some really, really frustrating things. Such as the fact that Harry's parents didn't believe him in regards to the zoo incident. Honestly, they should know by now that their son doesn't hate (perhaps strong dislike in this case?) without reason and even more unbelievable than that, to do something cruel purposely and lie about it. Regarding Petunia though, this is the first time I felt touched about any interaction between her and Harry. Of course, the popular vilification 'level up' of the Dursleys would drastically lower the chance of me coming across a scene like that, so it isn't so surprising. In this story, Harry's unique circumstances (and consequently his ability to sympathize with her) helped the empathy considerably. Still, after all of the things she said, it's hard to like her.

Then there's Draco. I actually find it hard to believe that he'd 'lower himself' to befriend a boy who was thought to be a squib. Perhaps it's because he liked Harry's personality, or the usual pureblood stigmas haven't sunken their claws in him quite so deeply yet, or maybe Tom dropped a hint to Lucius at some point. I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out. (I don't need much motivation though- I love this story!)
Kloness chapter 11 . 9/20/2017
When tom says
No big spells for you, my boy,
it makes me think of Dumbledore
Brrrrrr *shiver* that's NOT a nice picture