Reviews for Darkest Hour
Hiina chapter 12 . 8/19
Rereading this. It was years ago that I read this, but I still love this.

I usually don’t read child!Harry, but I really like that. His and Tom interactions are cute and I can only thinks about what would they be whit Harry in 17 years...

I hope that you’re well and safe. So thanks for writing and sharing this.
tasyadewi16 chapter 12 . 8/16
i cried when i realized this chapter wasn't finished
GM chapter 1 . 6/23
Probablement l’une des histoires les plus prometteuses que j’ai jamais lu... Merci pour ces chapitres très agréables à lire.
En espérant qu’il y aura un jour une suite
Bon courage pour tout ;)
Goliatth chapter 12 . 6/5
Hello
I allow myself to say that JadeDragon100 fully transcribed my feelings and my appreciation. But I continue to hope that its continues ! XD
Bye bye
JadeDragon100 chapter 12 . 5/29
Really liked this, surprisingly wouldn’t have minded if this had become a parental/mentor rather than ship fic despite liking the ship but eh, doesn’t make a difference to me. It’s been 9 years since this updated so I’m not expecting this to continue but I’m really surprised I haven’t found this before now, it was truly enjoyable to read. Not sure what happened but good luck wherever you are and kudos for making such a great read, also loved your a/n’s, personality really shows in them.
Maria Elena chapter 12 . 5/22
Quiero mas por favor

Mexico 22 mayo 2020
JustReadIt chapter 12 . 4/4
This was amazing ! Now I want to read more fanfictions like this, if there are some. As you can see, I enjoyed reading your fanfiction and I also think you're a very talented writer. I hope your having a good life.
Hugs and Cuddles for You 3
Ps. I absolutely loved Nagini in this story, I have always liked her, even though she's 'evil' in the books. Snakes are just the best, (after cats of course, those devil puffballs).
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 10 . 3/18
Please update. I really love this story and now I'm reading it again after 9 years. Please update.
What a delightful story! I hope you return to this someday.
Mamy 83 chapter 12 . 1/26
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra jamais la fin. Dommage !
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 12 . 11/18/2019
Yasss! Flaunt it Nagini. I can't wait for the next chapter. And getting a bit of a backstory on Tom was a smart move in my opinion. I'm just hoping that the story reaches a point of Harry and Tom meeting I'm person MAYBE when Harry is much older and they both raise a massive amount of hell in the wizarding world.
laraquick chapter 12 . 6/18/2019
Enjoyed reading about how Tom and Nagini got together. Sad to see that the story has been abandoned. It was a lot of fun to read.
laraquick chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
Harry's too young and innocent to be able to hide his thoughts/developing abilities from Dumbledore. Nice to see Remus and Sirius interacting with the Potter family and celebrating Xmas.
laraquick chapter 3 . 6/18/2019
Great chapter ... 4 doors, the first G for Gryffindor. I'm guessing the other 3 Founders have tests for Harry to pass before his magic again becomes available to him. He's such a sweet little boy.
laraquick chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Nothing as tempting to a lonely child as the promise of a friend, special abilities and the hope of magic ability to please his parents.
1,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »