Reviews for Darkest Hour
avsablink chapter 12 . 7/20
Aw. I would have wanted to read the serene of hog warts letters! Surely, he'll receive one by that time; since the blocks of his magic are unlocking. Hoping that this is just a temp hiatus or something!
The Ice Garden chapter 12 . 5/30
This story is amazing! I love the plot, the characters, the interactions between Tom and Harry and Nagini, all of it. I really hope that you'll update this amazing story soon, as I'm sure all your readers would be superbly excited to see a new chapter!

Thank you so much for the wonderful story!
ShadowLady89 chapter 11 . 5/12
if harry has magic then why did whoever tests him says he is a squib
This story is so creative.
BlueWolfen chapter 12 . 4/28
Hope you will update your story soon!
I will wait even if it will take 1000 of years before you update your story.
Cobras never stop growing
Asyfina chapter 12 . 3/26
please continue writing this story...
Asyfina chapter 12 . 3/26
Absolutely love it! UPDATE KAYYY
Deadly Yancy chapter 12 . 2/25
This is the best fanfic ever written! You created such an original story along with my otp, please continue writing this story. I'm begging you
superdudes chapter 5 . 2/20
Great story best I've read in awhile
hellkiss chapter 1 . 1/12
Hope to read more even if it has been 6 years.
A really good story.
Shame to be stopped here
violetkisses chapter 12 . 1/8
I LUV LUV LUV THIS FIC. It's been so long since the last update but imma add it to my alert list anyway. I await the day when this fic will finally be completed.
Biaa Black Potter chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Loved your story, couldn't do anything until I finished read. I am curious to see what is coming next.
crystal484 chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
Loes-chan chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Nooooooooo
Im in shock, this isnt completed? Why? It was soo good! I loved little harry and how he secretly isnt a squib. I love how possessive voldemort is and I wish I knew how the story would proceed. Just lily and james' reaction to harrys relevation he can do magic would be enough! It was such a great story and I completely and utterly loved it. Its a shame its not continued. But like you said, life gets in the way; I do get it. Just a little dissappointed..
1,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »