Reviews for Darkest Hour
FotoDi chapter 12 . 12/5
I liked that interlude in 1939...

Go Nagini! Almost 50 years old!
blacknine227 chapter 12 . 10/29
sad that this story will never know an end. because it's such a beautiful and amazing work. I hope that one day you or someone else will end this story. Love from France
Prosepina chapter 12 . 10/24
I know that it's been years since this story was updated but please don't abandon it.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 12 . 10/1
whens the next chapter
Kikiji chapter 12 . 9/21
This fic gives me so many emotions! I mean, Harry is totally adorable and I love his relationship with Tom and- dare I say it- I love his relationship with Nagini even more. But that's only in a comparative sense since both are utterly endearing when they're interacting with Harry.

But after all the happy things, there're also some really, really frustrating things. Such as the fact that Harry's parents didn't believe him in regards to the zoo incident. Honestly, they should know by now that their son doesn't hate (perhaps strong dislike in this case?) without reason and even more unbelievable than that, to do something cruel purposely and lie about it. Regarding Petunia though, this is the first time I felt touched about any interaction between her and Harry. Of course, the popular vilification 'level up' of the Dursleys would drastically lower the chance of me coming across a scene like that, so it isn't so surprising. In this story, Harry's unique circumstances (and consequently his ability to sympathize with her) helped the empathy considerably. Still, after all of the things she said, it's hard to like her.

Then there's Draco. I actually find it hard to believe that he'd 'lower himself' to befriend a boy who was thought to be a squib. Perhaps it's because he liked Harry's personality, or the usual pureblood stigmas haven't sunken their claws in him quite so deeply yet, or maybe Tom dropped a hint to Lucius at some point. I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out. (I don't need much motivation though- I love this story!)
Kloness chapter 11 . 9/20
When tom says
No big spells for you, my boy,
it makes me think of Dumbledore
Brrrrrr *shiver* that's NOT a nice picture
Alexis Lycoris Radiata chapter 12 . 8/21
Please dear author don't abandon this fic please i will wait for you to update the story even though it has been like 6 years
erikabalaclava chapter 12 . 7/28
aw I love how Tom treats Harry
avsablink chapter 12 . 7/20
Aw. I would have wanted to read the serene of hog warts letters! Surely, he'll receive one by that time; since the blocks of his magic are unlocking. Hoping that this is just a temp hiatus or something!
The Ice Garden chapter 12 . 5/30
This story is amazing! I love the plot, the characters, the interactions between Tom and Harry and Nagini, all of it. I really hope that you'll update this amazing story soon, as I'm sure all your readers would be superbly excited to see a new chapter!

Thank you so much for the wonderful story!
ShadowLady89 chapter 11 . 5/12
if harry has magic then why did whoever tests him says he is a squib
This story is so creative.
BlueWolfen chapter 12 . 4/28
Hope you will update your story soon!
I will wait even if it will take 1000 of years before you update your story.
Cobras never stop growing
Asyfina chapter 12 . 3/26
please continue writing this story...
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »