Reviews for One of Those Days
Mia Rose 156 chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
Great story
kat chapter 16 . 9/15/2008
I wanted to say I enjoyed your whole story "One of Those Days" I like the whole team interacting, working together and surviving together. I liked the little twists with Ronan and Teyla being possesed by the dark shadow, Rodney getting in to talk John back, and that John was able to fight off the darkness with the lights. The story had a fresh feel to it. Thank you for sharing with us!
shiloh42 chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
I wanted to say I'm really enjoying this story, except for one thing: I'm reading this story all-in-one, came to it long after you posted it. For a person reading a story straight through, the author's notes can be very disruptive, and totally blow the flow of the narrative right out of the water. Just something to consider. But I am really enjoying this, and am anxious to see what comes next.
Space1Traveler chapter 16 . 9/9/2008
Whumpilious! Good job. Thanks.
ShepsReyna chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
This was a great story. I think they should utilize Sheppard's gene thing a little more on the show so this was a fun read. Thanks.
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
How on earth you could possibly doubt the quality of your writing is beyond me! Readers are a fickle lot and at the best of times are so interested in the story that they can't stop to review. Don't take this personally. If you check your stats and the number of hits on your story that will be a good indication of how popular your story really is. Anyone who hits on this story won't leave it, believe me!
Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Poor Rodney and he deals with pain much as I do. I'm already wanting to reach for those double acting painkillers!
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Poor John; he's going through hell. But what is it with the blue eyes. I'm intrigued...
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh this was a great beginning, full of tension as we worry ourselves sick over one of our favourite Atlantians. Must move on to chapter 2.
E. Nagrom chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
hey finally got to the end of the FF and glade i did

Here i thought any food (except the greenie meanies) was Rodneys favourite food...:)

E.
jellybean367 chapter 16 . 4/23/2007
Absolutly awsome! I really enjoyed reading this every week, (higlight of the day). You did such a great job, Thanks!

Can't wait for more storys from you! :)
Frisco chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
A nice ending with the team in the infirmary. All is right with the world.
spacegates chapter 16 . 4/19/2007
Excellent! I enjoyed the ending very much! Hilarious, cute and warm all at the same time! Loved the team atmosphere and togetherness and their banter! What could be better than a movie marathon? You tied up everything very well including the explanation of why things were happening as they did. Well done.
Bonanzababe chapter 16 . 4/18/2007
Great story. Good team interaction and lots of good Sheppard angst. Nice links to the other stories at the end (although it's Harry Potter!) Thank you for sharing this - I enjoyed reading it.
yankee2109 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I am so sorry I didn't post this yesterday when I finished reading the last chapter. I loved your story - the descriptions were so vivid and the anguish you put poor ole Shep through - wow. How will he deal with the memories of what his teammates did to him? You've really captured the characters accurately. Please, please don't say you won't write another SGA story, you do have fans out here who wait with baited breath for the next escapades to begin . . .