Reviews for Hard Leather Couch
4ever-A-Nightmare chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
This was really good, wish there was more. You writing is better then before.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I'm really loving this fic! I can't wait to see (read about) Bj's reaction to Lydia having gotten him a gift. I bet that he finds it while she's out cold then gets her something from the Neitherworld. Like the spider brooch that she got in the cartoon ;) BJ got it for her fir their first anniversary :D
He even broke the 4 th wall to beg the kids watching at hole for some cash lol that first episode was priceless!
Keep writing this is a great story!
ashleylaurent chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
keep writing! great story!
Ceysna chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
*turns computer desk upside down, looking all around* What? Thats it! Oh come on! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
This story is great I wish you would finish it.
Yaoiholic28 chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
Wo!

Merry Christmas, Beej!

I love BeetlejuicexLydia! Please, update soon!
Xiilnek chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
... One of the few Beetlejuice stories I've found that I can really enjoy and get into, and it's a WIP. I knew that before starting it, but I completely forgot while reading.

I like the way you write them, and the way you're sort of combining the cartoon with the movie a bit. I like how you put little details in, like how all a civil servant had to do was leave on their own if they just had the will to do it.

I love how this is progressing, and I'll try to be patient in waiting for more. :) Thanks for writing and posting this. Also, what an interesting suit she got for him.
slyprentice chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
I hope you plan to continue this, I'd love to see where it goes with BJ and Lydia :)
London1 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Thanks guys. Don't worry. I'm getting the next chapter ready to go. I wish I had this many readers for my X-Men: Evolution story.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
i love this story! the suit sounds so fab! i can totally see BJ looking super fab! i love the idea that Lydia got BJ a x-mass gift! but i can't beleave whqt happened to her! AND ON X-MASS! i'm just over joyed the BJ saved the day...kind-of; he most likely save her life! i can't wate till the next chapter! i hope it comes soon!
Aisyy chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
aw it would have been so cute if she woke up with his kiss. call me a romantic thinker. oh well can't all have ower way all the time. so update soon!
Purplesailorstar chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
WRITE FASTER! XD i'm twitching with anticipation!
TheLadyBookworm chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Damn, next time my car fish tails I am definately calling on BJ. At least then I wont have to talk to my Insurance Co. LOL!
Taka Wolfen chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Hehehe!

I have been waiting and waiting for updates for this story, and I haven't been disappointed. Poor BJ is all worried and it's a good sight to see, actually. How often does he worry about things other than himself?

Although, I find that you use their names too often.. do you know what I mean? Take for example:

'Tell my fleshy friend and I'll feed you bone by bone to a sandworm." Beetlejuice threatened. Jaques game him a solid 'hmph' and crossed his arms. He glanced at the girl and nodded.

'Only for her," Jaques said...

The last bit, you could have used something like

'Only for her," the French spirit said'

or something like that.. Or maybe not. I'm half asleep lol.

Great last two chapters though :D
Purplesailorstar chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
I think the question is, what will he be getting her? Update soon!