Reviews for Degree in Turnabout
flamingbunnies chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
Wow this was really well written! I even figured out the case before the last chapter I am so proud of my self!
Quandtuniverse chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
IT'S YOU! :D

You know, I actually had started reading this fic, and got to half of chapter two, but then stuff happened and I had to stop reading fanfiction for a while. I never even realized you were the author XD Now I have to read :P

Anyway, what I did read was awesome. I'm sorry life events interfered with my reading :(
blechlvr chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
I give it a 4/5 for a nice filler, and great descriptions.
Lyrical Rawr chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Great ending!

I love the refrence to the next case at the Berry Big Circus.

The style is spot on (Phoenix's thoughts in court were amusing)

Well written, thanks for that.
Wrestlemania chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
I enjoyed this fanfiction a lot. You really nailed the spirit of PW:AA, in my opinion. I hope to see another submission from ye in the near future!

Final ranking is elevated to 8.5/10. Very nicely done!
Wrestlemania chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
I liked the one part where Andy loses his accent momentarily. However, it should've happed for more than one line.

My ranking currently remains as a 8.25/10. One more chance for an elevation!
Wrestlemania chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
Hmm... I enjoyed the humour implemented, but while I see the humour in presenting the items... why is there no "TAKE THAT!" with profile presentation, such as when the reason behind hiding the gun is given?

In any case, I hope to see more soon! Ranking increases to 8.25/10.
Wrestlemania chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Hmm... not a bad one at all! Quite the improvement from the previous chapter. I like how the sister gives attitude to practically everyone in the courtroom. Also admited how Franziska whipped others, but it never said the judge was whipped, it kind've made it so that the reader has to ASSUME that.

Anyways, this chapter was so good, I'll elevate the ranking... to 7.75/10! Hope to see more.
Wrestlemania chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Not bad... but it seemed a bit flimsy still. Not only that, but shouldn't the picture be taken IMMEDIATELY when the body is seen by the detectives? However, it was nice to see how you represented Franziska, but she didn't whip ANYONE in this chapter, a bit OOC, but I'll let it slide.

Also, I hope to see a mre detailed testimony in the future, but sadly, my ranking for this slips to a 7.25/10.
Wrestlemania chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Actually, Phoenix gets paid by the clients, so... I doubt he even gets a paycheck. Anyways, quite enjoyable, but not really any evidence-gathering except for an autopsy report, and a few profiles.

Ranking remains at 7.5/10 for now, hope better chapters lie ahead!
Wrestlemania chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
*opens up the viewers window*

Hey, yo...

I have decided to FINALLY get around to ranking this piece of fanfiction. So. Onto chapter one.

It's nice to see another Ace Attorney fanfic every once in a while, in other words, a crime fanfiction. I like what I see currently, but I'm a bit surprised that the magatama's here, but not Pearl. In any case, nice work currently.

Ranking is a solid 7.5/10. Hope to see more.
Fredryck chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Well, what can I say...this was a most interesting case. Though maybe lacking regarding the usual amount of twists and unexpected plot developments that most cases in Ace Attorney have, you did a great job with the character development and at mantaining the game atmosphere, which is not easy to do. Phoenix was just Phoenix, and so the other characters as well. The original ones were also very interesting. Your humor was very good, with some memorable quotes. I also liked how you tied the case to the Circus one, even if you forgot to mention the Maggey Byrde one, which should have been inbetween the Kurain and the Circus cases. Well, good job anyway. Hope to see more soon from you!
Khristallyn chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Ooh, things are really starting to heat up, eh? Everyone was very in-character, and the only problems I saw were minor things that don't take enough away from the story to dwell on for too long.

I'll be waiting for the next update.

-Kyoko
someone chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
You rock, this fanfic rocks, everything just ROCKS! XD
Lyrical Rawr chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
This is so totally ace attorney style, haha.

It's a great story and very much like the games.

Well done :)