Reviews for They Think That They See Flowers
LaughterGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
*sigh of happiness* this is pretty awesome Hope one day you will finish this
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Amusing and quite entertaining.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely :)
ObsidianEmpress chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
First Date Stories always cause me to squeal in delight and make me feel fluffy. But it all started with Abel calling Esther "love"? OMG Perfect! I also loved it when Esther stole Abel's hair ribbon in B.D XD. I also loved the use of the Star Wars common quote (Big fan of Star Wars and Star Trek, P.N.)in the colesium. And that last scene where he's holding her while in 80% Crusnik form. (squeal) And yes, I do see a major plot looming (evil laugh)I wonder where the story will take us.

Mysteriously Yours,

Obsidian Empress

P.S. See ya in All I Wish is to Dream Again.
millisa chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Again popping in just to say I loved this one.

smcandy chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Man that was really short I hoping for more either way it was worth reading good work there
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
so romantic ! well-done !
o chapter 1 . 3/14/2008

I just LOVE your writting style- please, please, please write more soon!
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I agree with your office mates what does happen next? There's no way you're getting out of writing this now! tehe! I'll enjoy reading the next installment.
blacktohru chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
OMG, that's just excellent! Loved it!
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
yet again a very great story!

In the message you sent me, you said that you had just uploaded the next three chapter, do you think you could please tell me what there called?

Please and Thanks

O f f beat chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was so hot! Crusnik Abel and Esther make such a pretty, timeless picture. ;o;

Amazing job, yet again. chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
yeah,you are the master of abe and esther fics,abel and esther rule!,can't wait for more,hurry with the next chap please!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
whe~! i loved it! abel and esther are truely the best couple! \*o*/
Advi chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Ah so now I know how Esther got hold of Able’s ribbon!

Wa-hahaha I always thought I was missing something in the beginning of All I Wish Is To Dream Again! Ah... featherbrain, a word I now coin myself.

Dandelion and the Professor were really walking a fine line with Able's true nature weren't they? Oh I loved the part where the sugar ran out in the AX office.

I was wondering when you were going to tell things from Able's side. And it was done in a very beautiful, very descriptive and humorous side.

I must tell you that I absolutely love it when common sense parts ways from Able, it makes for utterly wonderful situations, I almost thought I read it wrong when he said, "Yes, love, I know."

That part was sheer brilliance and what came next was a masterpiece!

The 4 dinar tour of Rome was a great idea, hey you should become a travel agent! Oh but the incident at the coliseum was a great idea, so that’s how you introduced the werewolves into the story, I of course sort of knew the werewolves were going to come in somewhere when I read that they had snuck into that place. I loved the fight scene and I must say you are quiet good at writing them! As an Inuyasha fanfic writer myself, I know how much work goes into a good fight scene. And that was a good one.

Love the aftermath, that scene was beautifully described. I loved how Esther was not afraid to look or be near Able when he was in his Crusnik form and at 80 percent.

Overall this chapter makes for a marvelous read. I had found it earlier but did not have the time to read and to review. I do hope that you received the picture I sent, entitled; Crusnik & the Star of Hope.

If I could review a second time for All I Wish Is To Dream Again, I would, but you know FF . net... they're fussy. But I think that story of yours is good enough to earn 100 reviews.

Yours sincerely