Reviews for Angels
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Wow this story is fucked up on so many levels. Are you kidding me with this? Edward comes back after 10 years and wants her back. And she is married and has two kids and she is thinking about running away with the same man who left her? What kind of woman even does that? Edward came back and her vows and kids mean nothing? Again fuked up story.
TwilightSVU chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Can't wait to read more of it
Jamie chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
keep going!
PhoenixKelley chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Really awesome story! Update soon please.
Isa-BELLA Swan91 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Hmm interesting, I actually feel like slaping Edward. Not that it would do any damage :P How old is Will? Your missing words in some sentences, mainly in the first chapter though. Hope you update soon!
Topaz The Vampire chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
That was really good, but really sad! Please write more!
99538654 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
no no no no no no no! bad bad bad bad bad BAD!

ok so hear is everything and anything wrong with this story!

1. its a proluge which means that it happened be4! its kinda a preview duh! it seems u dont know that though cuz u made it a normal chappie.

2. “Impossible! That can’t be Bella! It- it can’t be…” Edward was shaking his head furiously, his fangs glittering in the dying sun. AGAIN BAD! edward dosent have fangs that was a total myth duh! if u r eva gonna write a story then u should get ur facts right! also edward idk this lin just seems like something he wouldnt say u know?

3. ok is this a song fic or wat make up ur mind!

4. 1st paragraph is too long in chappie 3

5. this is just bad!

6. “And why is it so impossible? Correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re the one who left her ten years ago, lost in a forest, without a word of explanation. Or am I wrong?” Jacob spit out the words like poison, his hands still shaking from rage. ok strange but i thought he left bella in the forest not jacob! is he now loving jacob um ok?

7. y r the kids named boy and girl name them please that is just strange were u high when u worte this?

8. Jacob let go of her, looking completely destroyed, his large black eyes empty. Edward fell on his knees.

“You… love him, Bels?” He asked, his velvet voice broke as he met her gaze. seems like ed is different! ya rite ok there was no plot it was like BAM! straight into action.

9. wtf who is jessica please just delete this story!

10. bella dosent somke gawd bad story!

tons-gasp-more-gasp-dont-gasp-have-gasp-time...dying...dying-gasp-cuz story is soo bad-ugh-dead-last breath-GASP!
Edwardlover1616 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
omg i love it! put more of the kids in it like have alice playing w/ them or something. but w/e u do hurry and write soon!
LupsandTnks chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
“Come and get me, puppy.” He said coldly.

LOVE IT. I realy enjoy your story, even though I hate Jacob. I loved the last conversation with Bella and Edward. So cool. update soon and check out my stories while your at it!
SmilinSmiles chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
This is REALLY sad... :(
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 4 . 3/24/2007
I like it a lot! i mean, its so different!
FishFriend chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
erm...have edward change heror something
bookluver1515 chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
update soon
bellacullen chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
WOW! i like this story! please oh please update i need to read the rest. but does this take place after new moon or after he left her in new moon.
midnightmoons chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
i love it! plz update fast!