Reviews for Way of the Closed Fist
Eternal E chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Your fic was excellent, with one minor detail flaw. You make it sound like a follower of the CF would never help the weak. This is not true. One of the first things you learn of the CF, from Smiling Mountain is that a follower of the CF philosophy is not necessarily an evil man, that even though they think that weak should and would become stronger if they are made to fend for themselves, CF followers might just as well help if they think the odds are too high for the weaker side to survive
kosmokomik chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Loved it. Well-written, an interesting look into the Closed Fist philosophy and how cowards hide behind it to justify their idiotic decisions... And a very nice ending there, with Mistress Vo.
Bearit chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So I finally "manned up" and played through Jade Empire Closed Fist, and finished, last night. Now I can read CF fanfic with real knowledge!

In short-LOVED IT. It was delightfully written and explored the Closed Fist ideals perfectly. After all, it's in the subtleties that make it different than being pure evil, and I liked how you portrayed that through Jian. Awesome story, I really enjoyed it a lot.
Nobukane chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I really liked this story. I don't care about Lotus Assasins or golems... I have to say Jian the Iron Fist was the scariest person in the game. I had the misfortune of following the open palm when I met him. He lectured me thoroughly xD. Anyways great job, you wrote him well.
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Good writing, I like the little addition of Vo at the end. The characterization is good too, though I don't think Hawk would speak of how he murdered Radiant.
Y St. Ace chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I was happy to see a piece on Jian; he's one of my favorite CF characters. It ties up (to some extent) some of the events of the game quite effectively. I hope to see more of your work here!
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Very very well written. i think its the best piece on the jade empire sector, actually.

loved how you used Jian, the black leopard school and Mistress Vo.

well concieved and exectuted. Great job!
Acolyte of The Fist chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That was a great story I love the way of The Closed Fist and I followed it to the letter in the game. Everything I did was in the name of The Closed Fist. I also really liked the big guy named Whirlwind he was pretty funny, he had alot of good storys lol... Like yours! Hurray for The Closed Fist!
Da Bao chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Nice! I liked your fic very much you portrayed the characters very well.